Part X (10)

It's been a while since I posted a chapter here

Narrator

Its been 4 years since caulifla and goku expressed there love to each other. Caulifla left that day when they expressed there love to each other leaving goku back to be being lonely. he was really sad when she expressed her love to him cause now he was back to being the same old gloomy goku. he s tried to cheer himself up by maybe sparring but he'd get bored and become gloomy again

on the other hand caulifla was happy that she expressed her love to him, although she really wants to visit him she never had to chance to due to her training with vados or there was no one there to take her. 

Over the past 4 years caulifla has matured into more of an adult then a child.

she grew her hair longer just barley touching her shoulder. she grew pretty tall and she had a lean body. Overall a great body.

 she recently finished her training and was able to grow stronger. she now had free time so she was thinking of asking vados to take her to univers 7. Lucky for her she wasn't busy so she was able to go there. 

Caulifla was happy that she could visit goku after what felt like forever. They arrived there a couple of minutes later as caulifa was about to run off when vados stopped here. 

Remember caulifla try not to get yourself into any trouble and make sure to use your strength to defend yourself explained vados. Alright alright caulifla said as she started to fly into the sky. 

Vados chuckles at caulifla's childish behavior and heads back into here portal. 

Goku

I was attempting to make food for myself as I was very hungry and couldn't walk all the way too a restaurant. Normally bulma would make food for me and goten but bulma was very busy and she would only come 3 times a week. 

I tried making scrambled eggs and white rice since it was something easy I thought. After I failed at least almost 5 times just to make scramble eggs I forgot that my rice was still cooking and quickly turned it off. There were a few pieces that were burnt so maybe I could take those pieces off.

I then smelled something burning as I quickly realized that now my scrambled eggs were on fire. I then moved to the stove to quickly turn off the stove before anything worse happens. I look at the pan to see that eggs were completely burnt. I then sighed as I went to go the trash bin when I slipped on a egg that I forgot to clean earlier. 

Arrgh why is it so hard to cook when bulimia and chi chi make it look so easy I said to myself in frustration. I then start to think of chi chi and all the memories we had. My mind slowly wanders to caulifla as I remember the scene where she kissed me on the lips. 

Narrator 

As goku got up to clean his beautiful mess he heard the front door open. He quickly looks to see goten who just came from training with gohan. He was very tired so he gave a quick hello and went upstairs to his bedroom 

Shortly after he heard a knock on the door. Maybe Bulma came to make food Goku thought. As he opened the door he was completely shocked