Part XII(12)

caulifla and Goku were flying back home. Goten was glad that caulifla was with him because he doesn't want to see his father gloomy. Plus goten felt like he had a mother son relationship with caulifla.

Bulma wasnt able to make dinner so caulifla did herself. After they finished eating dinner it was getting pretty late so they decided to go to bed. Goku got into his normal sleeping clothes while caulifla waited outside. She didn't have any other clothes with her so she just took off her shirt. Luckily she had anothe shirt under her.

After Goku was done changing caulifla came in. So would you like the bed asked goku. Goku was no perver so he didn't take there relation ship as an advantage to sleep with caulifla. Luckily caulifla didn't mind sharing a bed with goku. They the headed to bed. There blanket wasn't big for the both of them since its for one person so caulifla had to gain courage to ask Goku something.

Hey Goku said caulifla. Yeah. Could you... Cuddle with me since the blanket isn't that big asked caulifla who had a blush on here face. Goku was extremely supriesed by this too But she was right about it being cold. S-sure Goku said as he turned around and wrapped his arm around her stomach.

Good night Goku..... Kun said caulifla smiling at herself. Goku blushed and said good night back. 

It was the next day as Goku woke up from his sleep. He still saw his hands wrapped around caulifla. 

Just as he was about to get up caulifla woke up. Good morning  Goku kun said caulifla in a sleepish voice good morning caulifla said Goku. You can call me caulifla chan if you want said caulifla trying to look away from goku's face. O-ok caulifla chan. So what do you want to do ask Goku. Hmm maybe we can go On a date asked caulifla. Sure replied Goku. 

After that they got ready and headed out. First they went to go eat breakfast at a restaurant. After that they went to a arcade. After a while they went to a carnival. They then went to go eat lunch. And finally they were at the movies.

There were no other movies except for horror movies so that's what movie they decided on. 

Caulifla was terrified since this was her first time seeing a horror movie. She kept on jumping or holding onto gokus arm. Eventually she got used to it and was no pinger afraid. 

When the movie was done they went get ice cream and head home. I had a blast today said caulifla taking a lick of her ice cream. Yeah me too said Goku. Hey Goku kun said caulifla. Yeah Goku replied. Before he could look at her , caulifla's lips were on his. 

They stayed like that for 10 seconds before stoping the kiss.i hope we can go on another date said caulifla before continuing to walk