Part IX (9)

having a procedure tomorrow so why not make the last part now.

Caulifla was crying waterfalls as she saw goku lying on the ground nearly dead. she was sad because she probably wont be able to tell goku her feelings.. then she saw broley walking up to her. 

broley: i finally got my revenge. 

he then starts laughing. he then stops and looks at caulifla and caulifla looks at broley. 

broley: well he did refuse so now i can make you my slave.  

caulifla was full of anger and she was very scared. she wanted to beat up broley but she couldn't do anything because she was tied and was still weak either way. broley then lifted caulifla and dragged goku 

Caulifla: Let me go you bastard 

broley then felt something, he turned around to see goku getting up 

Broley: what, how are you still awake. i guess all knock you back down . Broley then drops caulifla. and takes his fist out to punch goku back to sleep. sudenly he felt his arm not moving. hr then sees goku blocking it. then the rocks on the ground start to float. broley confused by this looks at goku again to his hair starting to turn silver. broley was then met with a punch to the face causing him to fly back. 

caulifla sighed with relieve and hope as goku walks to broley as he is trying to get him self up. he was then hit with a third and so on and so on. then goku was about to hit broley with a finale attack when suddenly broley vanished. 

Goku was then hit from the behind he then turns around to see broley. he looks like he was using ultra instinct but it was green instead of silver.  

Goku: " in his head" dammit one wrong move and im dead. 

broley adds adds and barrages of punches. his punches began to move even faster which then caused goku to lose his balance . he was then met with a barrage of punches. goku then falls to the ground.  

broley: "panting" i finally... finished you. now i decided to kill you and your friend over there 

broley then takes his finger and charges it with ki. 

Goku: g-get outta there caulifla!! 

caulifla then hears that and looks over to goku and sees a beam coming at her. she then trys and move but she was still in the ropes so instead it hit her in her lower stomach. she then groans in pain as broley laughs. 

Goku is then mad at himself and calling himself weak over and over. he then clenches his fist as he try's to get up  but falls back down. he is full with anger wanting to beat the crap out of broley. 

he then starts to turn into ultra instinct again but this time it was red. goku then charges to broley as he was not expecting goku not to get back up.  he then turns into his ultra instinct and was able to block some of his attacks. but goku kept on getting faster and his attacks kept on getting stronger  broley was than unable to block he was then sent flying back (yes i know again) and was then hit with a kamaekameha. goku then went back to his normal form andfell to the ground. broleys ki was no longer on the rope meaning that broley died caulifla then broke the rope and rushed over to goku. 

tears started coming out of cauliflas eyes again as she saw gokus wounds. she then carrys goku to his house.  

3 minuets later

caulifla opens the door while goten comes downstairs to what happend. he was then shocked to see gokus wounds. 

Goten: W-what happend!!

Caulifla: "while crying" theres no time we need someone to heal goku. 

Goten then rushes out the house for bulmba. caulifla then remembers the wound in her stomach and falls to the ground. she then falls to the ground. one week later caulifla wakes up. she remembers what has happened and decided to train so she wouldn't cause any trouble for goku. shortly after goku woke. up he then looks to the side to see that there was a note that says caulifla went back home. goku didn't think any other second thoughts and immediately. went  looking for caulifla he then finally found her and sighed in relief. 

Goku i found you "pant" you almost gave me a heart attack. 

Caulifla: im not coming back for a while. 

goku was then confused and asked why. 

Caulifla: im tired of being saved  and having people risk there lives for me. im going to train on my own. 

Goku: wait dont leave, i havent told you m- 

goku then stopped talking as he felt cauliflas lips on his. goku was speechless and coudnt say anything.  they then break there kiss. 

Caulifla : its okay i already know. 

she then walks away as vadoz (whis sister) come out of a portal.. 

Vadoz: ready. 

caulifla then walks in the portal. goku then walks home as he is very happy from his first kiss in a while. 

that was more than i usually write .anyways i will be posting a authors note by the end of the week of my future plans so be on the look out.