Part VII (8)

this might be the second to last chapter. i dont know if ill make another book or continue this story, but well see. 

the note said that caulifla has been kidnapped by broley and if goku wanted caulifla back, he had to go to the location that was written. goku dropped the note and used instant transmission .  

Meanwhile  

caulifla opens her eyes to see herself tied up and in a cage. she looks around to see if anyone was near. she then saw the same shadow figure walk to her. it was broley. (i know i use broley way to much but i cant think of any other villain). caulifla then try's to break out from the ropes but was unable to. 

broley: those ropes are enhanced with ki so you wont be able to break them .  

Caulifla: why are you doing this 

broley: revenge. i will not stop until goku is gone. i also sent a note so he should be coming 

Caulifla: goku's gonna come here and kick your ass

Broley: oh yeah well not this time. now why dont we have a little bit of fun till goku arrives.

 broley goes in the cage and approaches caulifla. caulifla squirms back to move away from him. just before broley was about to touch here a kick comes and breaks the cell bars and try's to hit broley but broley blocks it. he then sees goku jump back away from him.  

broley: so you have arrived.   

Goku: man you must have some nerve to try and do this. i got way to worr- 

broley then try's to punch goku. he barely doged the attack and then was met with another attack which hit the side of his cheek . blood starts to come out. he was then hit with a third attack which he couldn't dodge so instead he blocked it which cause him to be sent flying to the wall. broley then rushes to the wall and goku turns to ssj2 but he was still unable to fully dodge his attacks. he finally turns into super ssjb and was able to surpass broleys attacks. but then broley turns into ssj3 and this time goku wasnt able to touch broley . goku was then hit so hard it sent him flying through walls. 

Caulifla: GOKU!!! 

broley then teleported to goku and grabs his shirt. 

broley: you have two options. A i kill you and let your friend go, or b you refuse and i make your friend my slave and put you in torture.    

Goku: n-none... ill keep fighting you till your dead. 

broley: hmph petty  

broley then takes his hand out and puts ki around it. he then stabs him in the stomach causing him to cough up blood which caused him to lose concise (not dead). broley then puts goku in front of her as tears come out of caulifla. she then screams  out into the air.