Part XIII(13)

sorry if i have not been able to post a chapter. Covid messed me up and i needed to time to recover. hope you guys can understand. 

Its was time for caulifla to go as she would have to go back to here universe. she really didn't want to go but if she didn't the universes could get messed up so she had no choice. 

"im gonna miss you said goku" standing in the front door. "ah dont worry ill visit you often since i have more time on my hands" said caulifla getting close to goku to give him a peck on the lips. if you cant then ill try to visit you" said goku. "ok then. why dont you come with me" 

Goku then thought about it for a moment. "i don't know what about goten i cant take him anywhere because gohan and the rest are too busy to take care of him." "then why don't we bring him with us" goku then thought about it for a few seconds before deciding to go with goten. 

after that they packed there stuff and headed out. 

once they arrived goku wanted to explore as hes never been to cauliflas universe. it was still early so they went exploring. Goku and goten got to meet diffrent people and try diffrent things. it was now getting late as the group decided that it was time to go home. They then headed home to cauliflas home as goten wasted no time  and went to the guest room that caulifla directed him to. 

"im going to take a shower caulifla" said goku. "okay ill wait till its mine turn to take a shower then"said caulifla. after they took there showers they went to bed.

sorry if this is a short one. im still recovering but some of my side effects are starting to go away.