Part XI (11)

Goku was standing in front of his door with shock and disbelief as he saw caulifla standing inches next to him. He blinks a couple of times just to be sure but caulifla was still standing there with a blush. 

After ten seconds of Goku trying to process and caulifla standing there. Goku finally realized and pulled caulifla into a hug. Caulifla was shocked a bit but then accepted the hug and hugged him back. I've missed you so much said caulifla in a calm tone. I missed you too said Goku who had just shed a tear

After almost five minutes of hugging they finally decided to break the hug. It's been so long since they've seen each other so there full of excitement. You haven't changed a bit said caulifla looking up and down gokus body. Well you've changed a lot since I last saw you said Goku who was also looking up and down of caulifla's. 

Hey caulifla how come you come here now instead of before? questioned goku. Caulifla then explains how she was training with vados for the past four years. Oh how about we have a spar to see how much you improved asked Goku who sounded eager. Sure caulifla said as they walked out of the house to where they usually spared when caulifla first came here. 

They arrived there when Goku and caulifla did some stretching before they begin there match. I hope you know I won't be going easy on you said caulifla. Yeah we will see about that said Goku. 

There match then began as Goku sprinted to caulifla to land a punch but caulifla dodged it with a bit of ease. He then tried to punch her three times but she still was able to dodge them all. Goku saw this and wasted no time as he turned into ssj1. (super saiyan 1) Goku then backed up and blasted ki 

Caulifla barely dodged the attacks as on the last shot she fell inches from getting hit. As she got up Goku was already inches near her as he was about to punch her. Caulifla then try's to bend to dodge the attack but his fist was too fast which ended up him punching her nose. 

She then went back too see her nose bleeding. I'm gonna get you for that said caulifla who then turned into ssj2 (super saiyan 2). Before caulifla got close Goku also turned into ssj2 as they continued there battle. After a while of trading punches and kicks both seemed really tired. 

I'm ending this said caulifla as she got up into the air and held her hands in front of her as two beams come from each of her hands. Goku then charged a kamekameha and realesed it towards caulifla. Both attacks clashed to see who can get to who first. Eventually it ended up as a tie as both attacks reached the other person. 

Both of them laid on the ground as caulifla got up. To help Goku up who was still on the ground. Man you've gotten stronger said Goku. Yeah I wasn't expecting to do that good said caulifla reaching her hand out to gokus.  

I'm hungry said Goku. Come on I'll see if I can cook you anything. Plus goten is probably wondering where you are said caulifla. She then grabbed his hand as they began to head home.