➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

✩──────────✩─────────✩

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘚𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘗𝘛.1 ] - [𝘑.𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘌]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The devil traced its hands onto the lands that he desired, the tainted flesh of the previous victims of such diabolic things, a sin blooming onto anything he touched.

The young boy felt like that, like he was cursed by the moons and the skies that he grew sins from the darkness that inhibited in him, maybe one day his dead lungs would soak up the air that was stolen from him, that he would feel the salty dew between his fingertips, maybe one day he could taste the moondust that the Gods had spared.

The angels watched over them, their wings being wetted by the crimson blood that the humans shed, they watched the children trying to create masterpieces with their mear fingertips.

Sitting in the girl's backyard, they tried to draw pieces of art with the ashy paint of Hades, they stared at the sundown, wanting to transfer it onto their canvases.

The soft oranges and dark blues effortlessly blended together with the watery paint on the boy's canvas, the perfect mixture of pigments flushed together making the young girl pout, he looked so concentrated, his eyebrows were furrowed and his tongue pointed out in the corner.

Why did he have to be good at something which she loved?

All she felt was pure envy staring at the boy, her colours weren't blended properly and the watery paint ran down the canvas, destroying everything she created.

He didn't seem like the type of person who was artistic, he didn't have steady hands and he was mostly angry half the time, his palms always red from the rage that fueled him. So she didn't understand how he could do that without almost no work.

Warm tears pricked at the corner of her eyes, she loved art but she wasn't even that good, she felt even sadder when she stared at the boy.

The boy turned around to say something but all he saw was his friend having salty tears travel down her puffed-up cheeks.

"F/N what happened? are you ok?"

All she did was look down to try to hide her face, the tears still descending down her face, he walked over and grabbed her face with his hands, making her look at him.

"What's wrong f/n?" She sniffled a bit while he gazed at her with sympathy and worry.

"I'm so bad at drawing and it's not fair, you're so good at it."

He let go of her face and frustration and anger washed over him, he grabbed her hand, forcing her to stand up and crossed his arms with an angry expression.

"Why are you mad at me?"

He lifted his finger up dramatically and sighed deeply before speaking. "NEVER PUT YOURSELF DOWN F/N!"

"Eren you don't need to shout."

"NO F/N YOU'RE SO GOOD AT ART LOOK AT YOUR WORK IT'S SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL AND EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BAD YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER, WORKING HARD GETS YOU EVERYWHERE!"