1 | Project

It was crazy...how did I end up here...with her..in her bed..in her arms, But I didn't hate it, it was nice, comfy, warm... ''Aurora baby...you okay?'' the girl said and I nodded my head softly and she kissed my forehead which made me smile I love forehead kisses.

I quickly sat up hearing my alarm go off and turned it off quickly ''Shit...what was that, why do I keep having these dreams" I said and groaned softly a bit annoyed with the whole thing ''I'm a straight girl...yet I keep having dreams about this girl" aurora got up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower waiting for the water to get warm.

TW-Body-shaming

I finished my shower a few minutes later and pulled my towel down and pulled it around my body before I got out of the shower and walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and walked out of my bathroom to get dressed for school.

I didn't do much with my hair just curled the end and when I was done I put on some lip gloss and headed downstairs to eat breakfast and I saw the evil mother and sister, I went and sat down to eat breakfast and I knew my mother was going to say something mean or rude, and she did.

"Aurora...you need to go on a diet, please your getting fat and I don't want a fat daughter ,It's embarrassing" my mother said.

I nodded my head "great, so you won't be eating this morning and Liv make sure your sister doesn't eat anything at lunch" my sister nodded her head and I rolled my eyes getting up before I said something under my breath "bitch..." before I walked out and went to my car.

I'm here, Winter's Granite Bay Private High School, The school is rich, but I mean it's not all that bad, it's an A+ school, and you know some kids aren't total shithead's and assholes, it's not hard going to school since I'm so popular because of my parent's wealth, a bit sad because don't know really know who's actually my friend or who's just using me for money and popularity, but that's why I have my boyfriend and best friend.

I walked inside the school, smelling the nice vanilla scent when I walked in, I love that smell it smells wonderful my school has always smelled like that. Not only that, but I saw daisy and Austin talking it look really serious, but by the time I walked up to them, they quickly changed what they were talking about and smiled looking at me.

"Hey," daisy said with a smile and hugged me and I hugged her back "hey...how has your morning been "I asked they both, and they replied with good, pretty bland but whatever, my boyfriend put his arms around me, and we all walked to the smoothie bar they had in the cafeteria, I got my favorite a strawberry and banana smoothie, yes I know very basic, but I love basic and this basic smoothie is delicious, daisy and Austin had the same order as each other, pineapple, mango, oranges, strawberries, which was very surprising since Austin hate mangos and pineapple, but somehow daisy managed to get him to like it, hey I'm not complaining.

The bell rang, so I kissed Austin bye before Me and daisy walked together to our first period, and I decided to ask about this conversation she was having with Austin. "Hey, what were you and Austin talking about this morning? Looked pretty serious" I asked a bit confused and concerned "oh I and Austin are partners for this uhm baby project, and he was saying he lost the baby, but it was a misunderstanding it was in his backpack." I nodded my head, and we continue to walk to class.

It was lunchtime and my sister was watching me like a hawk or something, god-damn she was really making sure she didn't catch me eating, even if it was a crumb. I hate my family except for my dad I guess, he's not mean to me, but he doesn't say anything about the way mom and sis treats me.

I was starving, all I've had so far is a smoothie. Not only that, but I was starving so bad I wanted to eat anything, literally anything, but if I got caught my sister would tell mom, and then I'd get into a lot of trouble, and I'd get a punishment which was being locked in a dark room for hours and I didn't feel like going through.

I made it through lunch, I mean, I wasn't starting to not feel that hungry any more anyway, but I went to my next class which was art. I know surprise I love panting, I really do, it's my one escape from everything in my life and the one of the 3 things that make me happy in my life, the other two being my best friend and boyfriend.

I walked into the classroom seeing rose, everyone always said how they felt bad for me because I had Rose in most of my classes, but I don't really care. Likewise, I mean she's pretty cool, and she doesn't give two fucks what anyone has to say about her, I wish I could be like her, carefree, confident. I mean, people don't like her because, apparently, she's a lesbian. Why is it anyone's business? I mean, she did say she was when everyone kept talking about, but it's her life, and she can do whatever she wants.

Rose never even looked at me, I even try to talk to her, and she completely ignores me. I really like rose, she seems pretty cool, and I don't care what her sexuality is, it's all about personality for me.

The class has started, and the teacher gave us an assignment, we have to get to know our partner and draw or paint a picture that best shows them as a person. I loved this assignment, now rose can't ignore, and she'll have to talk to me to get a good grade on the assignment, I mean not that she needs it. She has all A, She was pretty smart.

I look over at rose, and she sighed look over at me "let's get this over with, okay."she said in annoyance and I nodded my head "how about we go to a café after the school, so we can talk and get to know each other?" I said, and she just nodded her head and I smiled really excited.

A-This is the end of the first chapter what do you think? Also if there was any spelling mistake don't make fun of me😭anyways thanks for reading!

Don't forget to check out the Pinterest linked in bio!

1165 words