13|Night

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I said tuning up to her as I gave her a hug and she let out a big breath "holy shit! thank god I was scared you gonna say no." She said and I laugh shaking my head.

"No never! I've been dropping hints for weeks.." I say and she smiled "yeah I know, but I mostly did this because I want to be your girlfriend."

"I wanna know how you did all of this??" I asked "my mom helped me set it all up , we bought everything yesterday and then set it up today."

"Aw that's so sweet! I definitely have to say thank you to her."

"Humph what about me? I worked hard to." Rose said with a small pout as she leaned down and I giggled giving her a kiss on the lips as my thank you.

"Thank you..I really love all of this."

"Only the best for you."

__________________________________
Auorua POV

Friday

It's been 1 day now since I've officially been rose girl , which is just so crazy to think about but Rachel also freak out when I first told her.

Being Rose Taylor's girlfriend is honesty really lovey, and she just so sweet to me and treats me amazingly.

Right now I was with Rachel at some really cute coffee shop she found , and I was basically telling her about how me and rose are dating which she completely freaked out to.

"Omg! Omg! Fucking finally- you know how long me and Alexia were waiting?? Took y'all long enough."

"Now we go on cute double dates and stuff !" I smiled as I clapped my hands excited about the whole idea.

Rachel laughed as she nodded her hear head as we order , which I got a white chocolate matcha Frappuccino as Rachel got a coffee with sugars and cream.

"Sooo as your lovely friend- I gotta ask. Do you plan on having sex with rose?" Rachel asked my dead straightforward which i feel my cheeks heating up at the thought of that.

"I-I don't know...roses probably has sex before but I'm virgin- I just don't wanna let her down or make her disappointed in what I give her.." I say slightly embarrassed.

"Look Aurora you have nothing to worry about rose knows your virgin- you both don't even have to do that if you want, cause rose don't care about all the that cause all she cares about is you..and I'm being serious about that."

"Wait Rachel...when I say virgin- I mean I'm a virgin virgin." I say hoping she'll get it.

Rachel looked at for a few seconds confused before letting out a gasp, knowing that she got.

"Wait so you've never even down it with like- well you know." I nodded my head at rachel as she looked at me shocked.

"oh love love this won't do- you will not have sex with rose if you dont even know how to plesure yourslef. nope,nope- you know what, ill teach you!" rachel wish I whisper yelled at her to be quiet not wanting someone to hear us.

"someone is gonna hear us! shhhhh, but fine you can like teach me or whatever..gosh this is gonna be embarrassing.." I shake my head as I looked over seeing the lady walking over with our drink and Rachel how was the total which was 20.57