4| New friendships?

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
"I'm guessing rose saw because I felt her pull me close towards her I smile appeared on my lips.

I really only came to this party to be with rose but also to make Austin jealous, but I didn't even care about that part anymore.

I needed a drink..this was going to be a one hell of a night."

————————————————————————

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄Aurora

I grab into rose hands that were still around my waist as I walk to the kitchen, I wanted a drink and now. I didn't care anything anymore I just wanted to get wasted and possibly high.

Maybe I was going over board , but my inner party self was going out an I get a bit ruthless.

I walked around the kitchen looking for a drink as I saw they have a cooler an I open it as I took out myself , two just in case rose wanted one if she didn't the other was gonna be for me "rose you wanna a beer!?" I asked loudly since that music was so loud and I all I heard was her voice up against my ear giving me a yes an I nodded my head as I put it in the counter.

She open both of the before before sitting on one of the bar stool and I sat down in the one next to her as I heard the music changed a different song this one by Kim Petra's "I don't want it at all" Is what was playing and I smiled to my as I drank my beer.

I love Kim Petras music and her music, she was such a great artist .

I saw that rose was looking at me drinking from her beer, and I gulped blushing a bit..to be completely honest..I always had a small crush on rose, I think it was small. I just always felt guilty about since I was dating Austin, but now I'm not dating Austin.

"Do you love him still..?" I heard 5 words come from rose mouth an I looked at here a completely shocked but then a hitched at myself..did I even love Austin? I think I did, I mean I've said "I love you" to him multiply times but now that I think about I don't really know if I meant it or not..I couldn't give her an answer .

"I-I don't rose..." I said as I sighed , I was so conflicted about my feelings..I mean this wouldn't be the first time I've like girls before but I ended actually dating the girl and my sister found out, and then my Mother found out and it didn't work out well. She did horrible things to me just because I was dating a girl.

Drove her more crazy that I liked dating that girl.

I was scared of actually liking rose , cause I don't want my mom to hurt her..I don't think I could live with myself if something happen to her because of my insane my mother she wouldn't be "nice" like last time..that's what she told me if I tried something like that ever again. I don't know what happened to her but she was gone the next day and blocked me..and probably deleted my number.

I always think about her once in a while , but there wasn't much I could do..I can't wait until I can get out that house and away from that "family".

"I'm gonna go find Alexia , will you be find one you're own for a few minutes?" She asked and I nodded my head as I saw her get up walking away.

I was sitting there by myself for a few minutes until, I see someone sit down next to me and I look over thinking it rose but I see it's Rachel.

Me and Rachel spoke a few times, but I didn't know her that well but she seem like a fun and cool person, I'm not that much an outgoing s person so I'm not good a making friends.

"Hey there aurora! I'm surprised you're not with dasiy and Austin." She said and I just sighed.

"Me and dasiy aren't friends anymore, and me Austin broke up. Cheated on me with uhm daisy..Oh my gosh I just realize how pathetic that sounded." I said and she just laughed.

That hurt.

"Never , fuck them both, Austin most definitely made a mistake cheating on you, cause you're so fucking hot. Don't let that get to you..and between you and me..no one likes daisy." She said to me with a smirk as I laugh as I stared to feel better and me and Rachel just talked for a good 20 mins.

I didn't realize it now but Rachel is a really cool person, I thought she would be more mean or snobbish but she's actually pretty cool..I found out she had a sister, and that she's Omnisexual and she has a pretty big preference for girls.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
Let's just say I'm quite the light weight and it's so easy for me to get drunk so after about 3/4 drinks I was all around place with Rachel, we grinding and dancing on each other as I felt a pair of eyes on me.

It was rose.

I liked the fact that this made her jealous or I didn't but who knows it was fun seeing her eye up Rachel in annoyance. But that didn't last very long when Alexia come over an took Rachel to dance making me pout as I slowly stumbled over to rose who had about her fifth drink in her hand.

Maybe she was more of a hurry weight or just really good at hiding the fact she was drunk. I grab rose hand as I started walking as I needed to pee and didn't want to be alone.

But me and drunken self walked like I had to left feet which cause me to bumped into someone and their drink getting all over my dress I let out a small groan as the boy apologizing walked away as I tried to use my hand to get out the stain but I could still smell it.

Rose grab my waist turning me around to face her as she laughed a bit shaking her head as she walked us both upstairs to bed for some sort of bathroom and we did find one.

Rose opened the door as we both found there was no horny teens having sex or making out making me relived as we walked in closing the door an o told her to lock just in case some horny teens did try to make there wait in here.

I put some napkins as I started to damped all over my dress messily since I didn't quite knew where the stain was since I was wear black.

Rose tuned me around pick me up and placed me onto the counter as she helped me out. One thing to know I can get quite frisky when I'm drunk and for someone who is a virgin it quite weird.

I looked at as rose who was helping me on my dress smirking slightly, all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss her.

So I did exactly that.

I wrapped my arms around your neck pulling her in for the kiss and she didn't even hesitate to kiss back slowly moving her from around chest area to waist pulling me in closer as I tried from for main dominance in the kiss but I was to lazy and gave up, wrapping my legs around rose.

I griped my arms onto her top as I let small desperate moans as rose got a better grip onto my hips.

What was a kiss turned into a full blown make out session for a good few minutes until it all went away when he heard a knock at the door cause the both of us to to pull away looking at each other as I gulped.

I just made out with fucking Rose Taylor!

This was just a little filler chapter so I could just get something out :) but I hope everyone that read enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to check out the Pinterest linked in bio!
Words-1384