15|Shopping

"Yes~ I enjoyed it very well." I said with a smile as I sat up and rose gave me a peck on the lips.

"Want to go take a bath now?" Rose asked, and I looked back at her.

"Yes please!" I say chirped as rose stood up from
The bed, picking me up, carrying to the bathroom to run us a bath.

__________________________________
Aurora
POV
It was crazy...how did I end up here...with her..in her bed..in her arms, But I didn't hate it, it was nice, comfy, warm...

"Aurora baby...are you okay?'' Rose asked and I smiled, nodding my head. "Yeah..perfect."

I kept close as rose cuddled me more. Gosh, I wanted to stay like this forever.. I felt so safe and happy— that's all I ever wanted to feel, and rose has given me that.

"We should go on a trip together one day.." I blurt out, and I felt rosé slightly shifting as she hummed "I'd love to go on a trip with you, but where?"

"Mm I don't even know. So many options, but if with you, I know I'll love it even more."

"Let's just travel the world, just us— traveling and exploring the world..that sounds amazing."

I let out a small laugh as me and her both said amazing at the same time.

"Great minds think alike, don't they." I smiled and rose nodded her head in agreement, sitting up in the bed tying her hair up into a ponytail so as did I, sitting on her lap a few seconds after.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I hummed lowly, feeling her giving a kiss all over my face as I let out a small laugh and rose hands traveled down my body around my waist as I looked at her.

"You're so beautiful.." rose said, smiling as she gave me more kisses.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked, and I hum thinking about what we should do.

"I wanna go shopping, I need some new clothes- all of of stuff remind me of certain people and memories."

"Okay love! Your wish is mg command." She said as I smile.

- At the Mall -

We made it to the mall which was quite big as I wonder where we should go first and I had an itch go to the beach lately so I definitely was going to buy some swimsuits.

I mean there was that but also wanted to tease rose while in a bathing suit.

We made our way into the mall as I first place we went was H&M , I found some really cute jeans and some match T-Shirts for the both us.

Once we left there, we went straight to forever 21, on which I just got loads of tops from, along with accessories and just a few swimsuits.

Rose was so sweet and carried all of my bags for me , I felt bad cause I already had so much things.

We had full day of shopping and our last stop was going to be Victoria Secret and I tried my hardest not laugh at rose face as we walked in.

She looked happy and scared at the same time. I picked up a few pieces to try on.

I mean I knew what I was doing , plus teasing rose seems like loads of fun.

I walked to the dressing room and she trailed behind "okay I want you rate some of them for me, I value your opinion."

Rose just me out a "mhm" we had gotten the more private stall and she sat outside as I got changed.

I tired in this baby pick one first which I pulled the curtain open giving a twirl "what do you thinkkk?" I ask smirking slightly.

"Amazing- baby you look absolutely gorgeous definitely should get. Next." She said and I laugh going to try on the next five.

In the end rose was basis and said we're getting all of them.

I got back in my regular clothing and we went to pay as someone looked like they were struggling a bit a to walk .

I rose payed and we walked out as I was holding it in but I couldn't help but burst out laughing just a bit as she glared at me.

"I swear aurora I will drag you into the bathroom stall and fuck you so hard the whole mall will hear, then we'll see who's laugh."

That shut me up very fast to which she smiled in satisfaction taking hand walking us to the food court.

If I was being 100% honest I didn't hate that idea but I was not going to admit that.

Rose found a spot to sit and she asked me what I wanted to eat and I hum "Chinese is fine with me." I say and "Then my beautiful girl shall get Chinese." she smiled giving me a kiss on lips before walking away to get us our food.

I pulled out my phone as I check up on some messages, not all that shocked to see my mother has texted but had did which made me smile happily texting back and I put my phone away into my pocket.

But I went from smiling to frantically freaking out as I felt something sharp being pressed against my Side.

"Hi aurora..it's me- but don't be scared or scream, because if you don't I won't hesitate to stab you. Now be the good girl you are and stand up and pretend like nothing is going on, okay?"

The person said was it was hard to recognize with the mask, I slowly nodded my head as I stood up and the person grab my hand still hood the knife close making out our way out the mall quickly.

"Gosh I've missed you so so much aurora..you're finally mine's again."

Once we made our way out the mall I was shoved into a van that pulled up , the windows were tinted and you couldn't see a thing but what shocked me the most was the person under the mask.

"Missed me?"

Hello everyone! Long over due but here is another chapter, I apologize for such a wait.

I started to hate this book and writing in general which wasn't helping my writes block! But my love for this writing and this book is coming back so I couldn't wait to share this- also next chapter will be along and sorry for cliffhanger!

Also thank you so so much for 13.4k and 409 votes 😭 I genuinely do appreciate it!!

As always the Pinterest in bio for the aesthetic of today chapter🩷