2 | Betrayal

Aurora

Time-1:58
School was finally over and I was really excited to meet rose at the café, we talked about what café we were going to and what time, I just hope she actually shows up..

I went home after school and took a shower getting all dressed to go.

Maybe it was a bit much , but I love dressing out. It was so fun dressing up, plus I love looking nice.

♡︎

I finally got to the café and to my surprise I saw rose sitting inside, a tiny bit of me thought she wasn't going to show up, but here she was.

I walked inside saying good morning, since I was kind of a regular at this café, and I walk over to rose smiling. "Hi Rose, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." I say as I sit down in the seat, and she just shakes her head.

"Well, did you order some food?" I ask, and she replies with a simple "yes" I didn't think she was going to speak to me, but she did.

"Are you going to order anything?" She asked, and I just shake my head, indicating it was a no.

"Alrighty then, so let's talk. I know you are usually by yourself, or you're with Alexia. That wasn't meant to sound so mean...but I'm just saying that I've noticed you keep to yourself a lot, and you don't have too many people, which is fine. Well all have that one friend, mine is Daisy I love her she's like a sister to me, but what I'm saying is that I want to know more about you."

I say, taking a breath, and she just stares at me.

"Well, aurora...what do you want to know." Rose asked me and I think for a second.

"Well whatever you feel comfortable telling me I guess, you don't need to tell me everything thing about you, but I'd like to know rose. The real rose." I say and she nods her head

"Hm well let's see, I'm painted as the lesbian girl  I have no problem with because it's true." She takes a small breath before continuing.

"I'm a lesbian and I have no shame in that, but there's more to me that just that then just my sexuality for example I love spots, I was always more of a sports girl growing up. I liked getting my hands dirty and to be more crafty with everything which is why I also love painting, it's one of my many talents..and hobbies so yeah.." she said.

Me and rose actually talked for a while, I learned a lot of things about her that I never thought I know I was surprised when she was open with me but not completely open which was fine, she didn't have to tell me everything.

We finished our little café date and I told her bye as I got up walking out of the café and I smiled to myself all happy because she actually gave me her number as well, rose even said she enjoyed taking together!

♡︎next day

I woke up out of bed from my loud ass alarm, I hate waking up for school. I hate school.

Not only that, but I still got out of bed, honestly, some days are just so hard I can barely get out of bed like it's so difficult sometimes...but I think too much into I'm just lazy I guess...

I took a shower and did my normal morning routine before getting all dressed for school today. I was pretty excited since today was me and my Austin anniversary today. We've been together since freshman year, Time go by so fast it's already been 4 years feels like yesterday.

But luckily I've been prepared for this a few days ahead giving me to get him a present and everything, I'm so excited.

I skipped breakfast because I wasn't that hungry, and I really didn't feel like dealing with my mom attitude and rudeness this morning, I was in a good mood.