3 | Party

I and daisy hanged out for a few more hours eat the mall getting some jewelry, shoes to go with our outfits. Then we decided that we've shopped enough as we walked our mail back to Austin's car, and he looked over at us shaking his head as I giggled. He unlocked the car door and I put my bags down once I get a bunch of buzzes from my taking it out, and I see it a message from an unknown number.

I didn't recognize the number, but I pressed on the messages and what I saw completely shocked me to my core...

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was a picture of Austin and daisy have sex, kissing... I was disgusted that some would take pictures of this, but I was also angry and disgusted by both daisy and Austin...they were having sex behind my back. They betrayed me! I thought daisy was my friend and I thought Austin was my boyfriend and first love, I guess not...

I dropped the bag onto the floor as I open the car door talking out my flowers along with the chocolate and I glare over at them two, laughing, giggling fucking laughing with each other.

"Austin babe...can you come here please?" I gave a fake smile as he turned around walking over to me and that's when I hit him with the bouquet of flowers I had in my hand over and over, "YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR, YOU SON OF A BITCH." I yelled hitting him harder "YOU SLEPT WITH DASIY!" I said as I drop the flowers, "fuck you and daisy. You can have each other." I say turn to daisy, to throw the rest of what was left of the flowers at her along the box of chocolate.

She stared at me before walking over to me, "finally, took you long enough to figure it out, we've been sleeping together for months, you stupid bitch." She said, and I don't know what came over me, but I slap her in the face, hard as well.

"Oh, don't act so surprised! You should've seen it coming." She said to me, and I gave a confused look, what the hell was she talking about "ugh OMG, Austin so damn horny, and you weren't having sex with him, so I was the next available thing. Something you wouldn't know you virgin, and let me tell it was amazing sex he really know's my body very well." She said, I swear, I want to jab her in the throat. But I didn't...

"Shut the fuck up daisy, you have Austin cause me and him are done, and me, and you are done! Now you two can fuck each other how much you want." I say as I pick up my bag of clothes and I decided to take the ones I bought for daisy as well, she just rolled her eyes at me before getting in Austin car.

Speaking of Austin, he didn't say one word. Shithead I told myself as he got into the car driving off, there I was all alone in a parking lot, I couldn't call my mother because that's a death wish, and I couldn't call my own sister because she wouldn't even answer my call and my father I don't even know...the only person that came to mind was rose.

It was a long shot, but I decided that I'd call her, so that's exactly what I did, and she answered to my surprised "aurora?" She said through the speaker in, she sounded like she just woke up from some sort of nap.

"Uhm hey rose... I was wondering if you could pick me up from the mall, it's fine if you can't, I can probably find a ride from someone else..." I say all in one breath.

"No, I can come pick up, but why didn't you just call ab Uber?" She said, and I gulped, "I don't trust Ubers, last time some man tried to take me to his, but he got pulled over for speeding, and I ended up telling the policewomen what was going on, and she believed me." I said with sigh.

"Ah okay, I understand, I'll come pick you up, send me your location." She said before hanging up, and I sent her my location and I just had to wait for her.