two

"I think that's the last box for today." Renjun said as he dropped the box on the floor.
"What the fuck did you put in these. Rocks??" Lily asked as she fell on the couch. All renjun could do was let out a scoff.
"Books, clothes, stuff for the apartment, more stuff and books." He said and went over to her. Looking down at his girlfriend who was way too exhausted to open her eyes and look at him. But hearing the word 'books' come out of his mouth made her eyes open and look straight at him.

"You finally decided to read a book!?" Lily said excited, renjun giving her a judging look as he flicked her forehead.
"Ew I'm no nerd like you. They're books for school. Not the novels or whatever that you read." He said as she frowned.
"Book worm injun." She corrected.
"That's the same thing?!?" He argues as she just sighed and gave up. Not in the mood to argue with him.

*bzzz!

"Who's calling you?" Her boyfriend asked confused. Lily shrugging and answering her phone.

Lily are you free right now?

She looked over at renjun and mouthed out "its minghao ge." Renjun nodding his head and motioned her to continue talking to him.

Well, not really but at the moment yes?? I guess

Great, can I ask you a favor

What favour?

Could you babysit Bao for the afternoon, I have to go to an  important event right now

How about your wife?

She's out of town to take care of her sister because she's sick

Hmm.. wait a minute

"Renjun minghao wants me to babysit Bao for the afternoon. Would you be ok if I left early?" She asked him.
"Yeah go ahead but I'm coming along with you." He replied.

Ok I'll go babysit him. Renjun is coming along

Ah ok the more the merrier.
Come over now, I have to leave in twenty minutes

Ok, I'll hang up now

"Babysitting doesn't sound bad." Said lily as she stood up from her previous laying down position and getting her purse.
"Babysitting is horrible. You're lucky that you're the youngest child." Renjun replied and taking his car keys then holding her hands before exciting his apartment. Not forgetting to lock the door.
"But being the youngest child gets lonely sometimes when I only have one sibling though and they're never home."

"Yeah but you have me now so you're not lonely anymore." He said which made a smile appear on her face.
"You know you're actually right for once."
Renjun clicking his tongue in disapproval.
"I'm always right. What are you talking about?" He complained, lily only laughing at him.

--- 🌻🥡

"Make sure that he goes to sleep by eight. Give him a bath before his bed time and keep a good eye on him, he likes to crawl around the house." Minghao instructed, the couples shaking their heads indicating that they understood his rules.
"Good, here's Bao. Goodbye Bao, dont be too much of a burden for aunt lily and uncle renjun. Oh one more thing, renjun dont you dare say a swear word near my child. I dont want him to pick up any of it. I'll seriously kill you." Minghao said and glared at the guy.
"I dont even swear that much for fuc-"
"HUANG RENJUN!!" Minghao exclaims making renjun cover his mouth for letting that slip out.
"Oops, maybe I do swear allot.. oh god."
"Yes child you really need god. I'll be off now, toodles!" He said and bid them goodbye before leaving the house.

"Let's go inside. Oh look at him, he's so cute after waking up from his little nap." Lily cooed as she went inside the house with the one year old baby in her hands.
Renjun closing the door before following her from behind.

"You must be really hungry. Let me go make you the milk formula that your father had told me to make. Renjun could you please take care of Bao for me." Said lily as she handed renjun the small boy before leaving to the kitchen.

Renjun went over to the couch and laid the baby down. Staring at the boy as the small boy stared back at him with a clueless look.
"What do you want boy?" He asked and booped the baby's nose as it let out a giggle.
"Babies are so weird. What am I supposed to do with you? Say googoo-gaga??" He said confused, the small boy giggling even more.
"What in the world." Renjun mumbled and pulled funny faces at him.

"Aw that's so cute. You made Bao laugh, he barely laughs. I think he likes you allot." Lily stated once she was back with a baby bottle in her hand.
Renjun coughing and sitting up straight.
"Yeah ok, I don't care." He said and tried to hide away his emerging smile.

"Come here." She said and took Bao in her arms, then feeding him the formula.
Renjun sitting besides her as his gaze was stuck on her as she took care of her nephew. Just looking at her getting along with kids made his heart flutter for some reason.

"Baaaabeeee." Renjun cooed as he laid his chin on lily's shoulder.
"That's odd of you to call me that. You'd usually call me by frog, but I like it." She replied whilst letting out a small chuckle at the end.
"You would be a good mother." He said and pouted.
"Uh thank you I guess?"
"I want you to be the mother to my childrens." He said catching her off guard.
"Renjun hush we're still twenty one."
"Ok." Renjun smiled.
"You're acting so weird. Did you get possessed today?" She asked him and placed the back of her palms against his forehead.
"Noo. I just want to marry you one day hehehe." Renjun giggled, making lily even more confused.
"Ok I think you need to take a nap. Go to sleep with Bao. You two babies need to have your rest." She said and stood up with Bao in her arms.
"Noo lily I dont want to sleep with that child." Renjun whines while tugging on the hem of his girlfriends shirt.
"Shh, he's falling asleep." She hushed him as he could only frown.

...

"You know taking care of a baby is not that hard. Maybe its because Minghao ge has a very calm baby or my siblings are just demonic hypocrites that are so hard to take care off." Said renjun as he hugs lily.

The two of them on the couch by themselves. Renjun hugging her as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Hmm I think what you said are true. Imagine Bao being a whiny baby I will literally cry with him." Lily said as she ran her fingers through his hair.
"Yeah.. me too." He let out a yawn as his eyelids decided to give up on him. Shutting them close and falling asleep.

"How cute."