#bonus chapter

scenarios and questions answered !! Enjoy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

---- 🥡

• A scenario of when lily and renjun were dating in highschool:

"RENJUN!" Lily exclaims as she goes over to her boyfriend. A mad frown on her face as Renjun looked back to see why she called him for.
"Yes? Do you need something sweet lily's." He replied and flashed her a smile, squishing her cheeks in adoration as he couldnt take her seriously.

I mean lily is adorable wtf, wbk renjun is whipped for her.

"Did you use my moomin cup again. Bitch I was about to use it." She asked, a serious look on her face as her voice that was usually soft was now low and filled with anger.
"Yes and what about it?" He scoffs as it only irritated her even more.
"Ahh renjun I was about to use it!! You didnt even bother washing it after you were done." Lily whines and hitting his chest continuously.

"I'll wash it later and besides, YOU HAVE A MILLION MOOMIN CUPS?!?! WHY ARE YOU MAD ABOUT ME USING THAT SPECIFIC CUP?!" He complained, what he said was true. Lily has a drawer full of cups and bowls with pictures of moomin printed on it that her father had brought for her (bec he wanted to get something for her but he doesnt know what she wants, so books and moomin it is)

"Why am I mad at you? No reason HEHEHE." The girl replied and letting out a weary laugh before running away from him.
"YA XU LILY WHAT THE HECK?!? Why am I even dating you." He questions and let out a long sigh.

Because without lily, your world wouldnt be complete. Omagah that's cheesy.

"I got you, stop running away from me!" Renjun stated and pulled her down on the couch.
"Ahh get off me. You whale!"
"Shut up, thats my line. Stop copying." He said as he engulfed her in a hug.

"Ew you guys are gross... you do realise that single people also lives in this house right?" Minghao spoke, catching the couples attention as they could see him have a forced and miserable smile on his face.
"Thats why go find yourself a girlfriend, if you can't find one then you always have Jun by your side." Renjun retorted,  making the older boy furious.
"HEY?!?!"

"By the way, I ordered food. Do you guys want some?" Her brother offered.
"I think I'll pass-"
"XU LI LI!" Both guys exclaims.

--- ☆

• texts between renjun and lily

Injun <3

I miss you :(

Why are you texting me, pay attention to your work

:(
I can't concentrate 🥲
When I get back home, I'm going to cuddle you
No escaping 😤❕

Say that to Rennie, she won't leave you alone
Speaking of Rennie, she wants to send you a voice message

🤨🤨 ?

*you sent a voice message*
"Dad, mom showed me a picture of you when the two of you were still in school and... HAHAHAH you look more like a baby then I do. Hehehe, AND YOU KEEP CALLING ME A BABY. I'm six now, I'm a big girl hmph!"

[Does Rennie like lily more than her father? // No, she loves them equally but to be honest, even if she does roast her father allot, she was much more closer to renjun.]