eleven

For the last two days Renjun had been acting very suspicious.. How you may ask? He had been ignoring lily. No, not as in ignoring her whole existence, but he's been ignoring her whenever she would asks him a question or seek for help. The lad would just walk off, pretending as if he didn't own two pairs of ears.

He's also been really distant. Not showing any sign of affection towards her. Did she do something wrong? The last time she remembered,  she was busy reading the book series that she has yet to complete, as well as cook for him. Is he mad cause she reads too much books or..?? I know that he loves calling her a nerd but is that really the reason to why hes been acting so distant towards her.

He's also been on his phone allot. She didn't want to jump into conclusion. What if he was texting his friends for the last two days. Who knows? But when texting his 'friends' he would smile allot, when usually he would make disgusted faces when texting them. Maybe he finally changed, that is something that lily is so unsure off.

..

Frozen 🥶

Soobin:
ISTG BEOMGYU WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY BIG TUB OF ICE CREAM?!?

Beomgyu:
I swear it wasnt me. YEONJUN HYUNG IS THE ONE THAT ATE IT!!

Soobin:
He told me that he wasnt the one who took it

Beomgyu:
You always believe him! Just watch later when he admits that hes the one that ate your ice cream and then you're going to go "hehe hyung it's ok, I forgive you" 🙄

Lia:
Can you guys like not fight in this gc 🙂🙂

Soobin:
Whoops, I thought this was my private chat with beomgyu

Guys

Beomgyu:
HI LILY 😆😆

hi
I have a question to ask all of you and you all need to answer truthfully

Lia:
Sure I guess? Shoot your question

Had any of you guys seen or have been in contact with renjun?

Soobin:
Not that I remember, no

Beomgyu:
Why'd you ask 🤸🏻‍♂️

Cause he's been so suspicious lately or maybe it's just me :(

Lia:
...
Maybe he's just tired from work?

:(
He's also been ignoring me. Did I do something wrong

Soobin:
You dont think that he.. you know right

No I have faith in him

Beomgyu:
What's you know??

Lia:
Its you know

Beomgyu:
YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DONT UNDERSTAND

Soobin:
CHEATED ON HER OMG

Beomgyu:
Ooh 😲😲
That's bad..
Mr bad boy wont do that, right?

I'm sure he wouldn't.

Lia:
Why dont you confront him about it and ask why he's been ignoring you

I havent thought of that :O
Lia and her sexy brain 😎

[Jaemin somewhere in the corner: woah so SeXxY]

Beomgyu:
I hope you resolve this problem with him 😋👍🏻

--- 🥡

Another day had passed with renjun still ignoring lily.

She had just gotten back from her brothers place. Helping him babysit Bao as she took care of him to get her mind off of renjun. When arriving at their shared apartment,she sees him sat down on the couch. A bag of chips in his hand while watching TV.

She goes over to him and snatching the bag of chips away from him.

"Hey!!" He complained and trying to get it back but she pushed him back on the couch and sat besides him.

"We need to talk." Those words coming out of her mouth immediately making him go quiet.
"What is it?" He questions as her gaze never left his.

"Are you cheating on me?" Lily asked. The whole world stopping in time.

He placed his head down not wanting to look into her eyes, not wanting to see her reaction after telling her the truth.

"Yes I am." As those words were revealed into reality, the girl froze in place. Her eyes growing wide as she had a blank look on her face. The emotions on her face breaking as it went stiff. Her face turning cold and a straight line replacing the usual smile on her lips. Her whole body going stiff as she had gone back to being.. cold.

"Why?"