fifteen

Here's a soft picture of renjun to start of the chapter ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Ming-who?

Lily guess what

??

A week ago I caught a pokemon

What?

CHENLE??What were you doing with renjun's friend?

CHENLE??
What were you doing with renjun's friend?

I met him at the convenience store. Collecting renjun and all of his friends like pokemon 😎

Next time I'll send you a pick of me and all of his friends in one frame

Ok..
This conversation is so random 😭

😭😭😭
Anyways, I'm going to sleep. This plane ride is rlly making me nauseous 🤢

Your beautiful, charming, magnificent, amazing brother will go off. See you never

You narcissist It's not like I'm willing to text an old man like you 🥱🥱

You narcissist
It's not like I'm willing to text an old man like you 🥱🥱

EXCUSE ME IM ONLY THREE YEARS OLDER THAN YOU. APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY

Byee

--- 🥡

"Lily could you help me move these boxes!" Renjun exclaims from the living room.
"COMING!"

"Which box do you want me to move?" Lily asked him once she had gotten downstairs.
"That one over there. We need to start unboxing them." Renjun replied and went over to the kitchen.
"Hmm." She took a hold of one of the boxes and started to open it. Taking out the items that were placed inside and putting them away.

Yes renjun and lily had moved to a brand new house 😋 and guess where their new house was located? It was located near the deserted beach. HAHA so they could just go over there whenever they wanted 😔🤟🏻

...

"Damn these bitches took four hours to unpack. I'm starving!" Renjun groaned as he fell on the couch. Lily laughing at him as she patted his head.
"Do you have the energy to cook?" He asked, his voice muffled as his face was buried underneath the pillows.
"No, I'm too tired to cook. Maybe tomorrow." She replied earning a whine from renjun.
"Ughhhhh."

"You go take a shower, it's getting late and I'll go order us some food. How does that sound?" Lily suggested, renjun peeking his head from under the pillow and nodding in agreement.

--♡

Lily was now laying down in bed, reading a book.

The bathroom door flew open revealing renjun with a towel around his shoulders as he used it to dry his wet hair. A pair of shorts and a plain grey t on. He made his way towards his wife and laid down besides her.

"Lilyy." Renjun cooed and pulling her by the waist.
"Ah renjun I'm currently reading."
"Shut up you literally read every single day. Put the book away." He said and closed her book then snatching it away from her.
"Injun give it back!" The girl said and tried to retreat her book back.
"Nope." He replied and threw her book on the floor.

"Renjun why'd you have to throw it!! Ya!!" She wailed and hit his chest in anger.
"Because you wouldnt stop reading it even when I'm beside you." He reasons.
"Ok but it doesn't give you the rights to throw the book away, atleast carefully place it down on the table. Omg what if the spine of the book broke?!" She pouted and kept hitting him repeatedly.
"Aigoo, look who's whining. Hmm why is my wife like this huh?" Renjun cooed as he enjoyed teasing her.
"Ya Huang renjun."
"Yes mrs. Huang?" He said and took ahold of her arm, hovering on top and staring at her face, examining each facial expression she made.

Lily immediately went quiet as a flustered look was evident on her face. The two of them stayed in that position for a few minutes before he started to lean his face closer to hers.

"Renjun.." but before she could speak any longer, renjun had connected his lips with hers.

*ding dong!*

She quickly pushed him off and sat up.
"The food is here. Bye bitch I'm going to go eat." She said before leaving the room.

Renjun just sat there with a look of disbelief. His eyes twitching as he buried his face in the pillow and screaming into it.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!" He exclaims.

"RENJUN ARE YOU GOING TO EAT OR NOT?" Lily shouted from downstairs.
He sat up and let out a long sigh.
"COMING!" And left the room, heading downstairs.