The day Shirabu breaks Semi's arm is near

I'M SO SORRY DHSHHJSH I'M NOT EDITING AND LIKE I READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS THAT SHIT EMBARRASSING THE MINOR MISTAKES WHEN I TELL YOU I CLOSE TO DELETING IT ALL I MEAN IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tendō and the other 3 were discussing how it work. The apartment only had two rooms and Tendō didn't want his guests to sleep on the couch.

"What if we share rooms?" Tendō asked.

"If we do who would have to stay with me?" Shirabu asked.

"Me!" Semi said with a wide smile.

"What the fuck? No."

"Then Ushijima would share with me so I guess it works," Tendō shrugged.

"Sure," Ushijima agreed.

"It's settled!"

"I didn't agree!" Shirabu tried to argue.

"Do any of you hear something? No? Must be my imagination," Semi said.

"You fucker-"

"Don't kill him, Shirabu," Ushijima sighed.

"We'll see." 

The next morning...

"SHIRABU YOU'RE LATE!"

"Leave. Me. Alone."

"ITS 11!"

Shirabu quickly got from the bed running towards his closest. His lectures started at 10 so he rushed. (My sister and her boyfriend are near me while writing this)

It took Shirabu less than 8 minutes to get ready and he was almost heading out the door when Semi stopped him.

"Get out of my way,"

"Check you phone," Semi said with a grin.

The younger quickly took out his phone.

5:42 AM

"Run."

Semi was ahead of him and started running as if his life depended on it.

"Shirabu, you can't kill him," Tendō yawned.

"It's fine as long as I don't get caught."

"Where is he anyway?" The redhead asked looking out the door.

"Who knows. Hopefully he doesn't come back," Shirabu shrugged.

At this point, Tendō was used to their behavior. Semi would always end up running or locking Shirabu out of the apartment. Shirabu isn't much of a morning person, well he doesn't really Semi being around him at all. One occasion, he was so close to breaking Semi's arm but Ushijima got there in time.

"I'm going back to bed," Shirabu sighed.

"Satori is he still there?" Semi whispered looking into the opened door.

Semi wasn't a good whisperer because Shirabu heard him clearly. Semi caught a glimpse of him and waited a couple of seconds before running again. This time Shirabu ran too.

Shirabu always had one question in his head, should I be the killer or the detective searching for the killer?

Tendō just let out a small laugh seeing his two friends.

(Extra)

September 14
(A/N idk what year to put)

Dear diary,

Today was rather interesting. Usually my day is quiet and dull. Then I met him. He's a prince from a fairytale, and has the kindest soul. I was truly swept away. Is this what the call love at first sight? He helped me gather my things that had fallen and waved me goodbye... no one has ever done that for me before. I wish we would meet soon.

September 27th

Dear diary,

I saw him again! He looked absolutely astonishing! He gave me a small gentle smile. It really is love, isn't it? He had many people surrounding him... touching him, laughing, smiling at him, and taking his attention. It's not that I mind, we don't even know each other yet. One thing that catches my eye the most is his red hair. It's very lively. Unlike my brown hair. I've also noticed he's always around a guy who has brown olive hair. I wonder who he could be...

October 20th

Dear diary,

I found out his name. Tendō Satori! I've also found other things about him like he loves traveling, is very passionate about baking, he doesn't live on campus but shares an apartment with someone named Shirabu Kenjiro who's a year below him, and his major is fashion merchandising. I've also found some names of his friends one being Ushijima Wakatoshi, and another being Semi Eita also known as 'Semi Semi' by Satori. Satori should find new friends the others won't be good for him.

  November 1st

Dear diary,

Not to be creepy or anything but I've been taking picture of my dear Satori. He's just so good looking, it's impossible not to see him for a second! I've noticed that he's very touchy with Ushijima, I don't like that. But Satori will soon come to his senses and realize Ushijima is a horrible friend. I should send Satori something so he knows someone truly loves him and will care for him no matter what cost.

November 30th

Dear diary,

I sent him something... I couldn't mail it because reasons. Instead I dropped it off in front of his apartment door. I hope he likes it! I put some flowers, pictures, and a sweet letter. He definitely fall for me, if he won't I have a plan.

December 15th 

Dear dairy,

I've been sending him an envelope every week! I've also find out ways to get into his apartment! It's not weird because it's for love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to have to end UshiTen right now because something will happen in the future :) anyway I'm going to take a small break to start catching up on school work and other things! Love you <3