Oh fuck

I had to rewrite this whole thing because IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. That is it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

I'll deal with it later, it won't affect me, and I'll pretend to not know him if I ever come across him. Good plan, right? THIS SUCKS! It's been 2 years! Why did he have to come back? I was finally moving on! He left and that was it. HE HAD TO BE IWA-CHAN'S ROOMMATE! Should I tell Iwa? What would he think? Wait, I haven't even known him for a long time, and he won't care. I did leave without an explanation... it doesn't matter though. I'll just say sorry and then leave! That'll be it. Oikawa was deep into thought and hadn't noticed where he was walking to.

The brunette kept walking and then reached a door, Iwaizumi's door. He took a deep breath and knocked on the blue door softly. He waited a couple of seconds before the door opened. 

" Oikawa?" 

Oikawa that voice didn't belong to Iwaizumi and looked up slightly to see... Bokuto? 

"Bokuto what are you doing here?" the brunette asked. 

"Oika'a-Kun!" 

"Kuroo-chan?"

The black-haired male walked to the door with a smile on his face. Oikawa stood there confused but grateful he didn't see Iwaizumi or Ushijima. 

"Why are you guys here?" 

"We need $20!" both said and the same time. 

"Why didn't you guys ask anyone?" 

"We asked a lot of people but everyone said no!" Bokuto said with a pout. 

"Iwaizumi always has cash around!" Kuroo said. 

"You guys are stupid," Oikawa sighed.

"Hey, hey, hey! We're going to pay him back!" Bokuto added.

"Does he even know you're here?" 

The two males stayed silent and looked down. Oikawa knew the answer to his own questions before he even asked them. (A/N I don't encourage stealing especially if it's money but if you are stealing be careful and make sure it's not an unhealthy habit. I just wrote something I think they would do) 

"Please don't tell Agaashi!" 

"Please don't tell Kenma!"

The two pleaded to Oikawa, but Oikawa being the friend wanted something.

"I won't tell Akaashi, Kenma, or Iwa..." 

The two let out a big sigh of relief thinking that was the end. 

"BUT you guys are taking me shopping!" Oikawa said with an evil grin. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Kuroo yelled. 

The two had gone shopping with Oikawa before and let's say it's the greatest. Oikawa took out his phone but was stopped by Bokuto.