Sunday

Will Ennoshita find someone new? Will Tanaka wait for Ennoshita or move on? ANYWAY, I'm thinking about rewriting this story because I hate some of them. NOW here's some MatsuHana and IwaOi <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

It was early Sunday morning and two "best friends" decided to annoy one of their friends... let's just say someone might have a broken arm.

"Mattsun he isn't waking up!" the pink-haired male whined.

"Let me think..." Mattsun said.

The two stood there thinking of a way to wake Iwaizumi, then Makki came up with an idea and took out his phone.

Messages between Hanamaki and Oikawa:

Hanamaki: OIKAWA

Oikawa: WHAT

Hanamaki: COME TO IWAIZUMI'S DORM

Oikawa: OK

Back to Makki and Mattsun...

"What did you do?" Mattsun asked.

Makki just smiled at Mattsun the said, "Oikawa is on his way."

Mattsun was about to say something but the door of the dorm slammed open.

"What happened?" Oikawa asked.

Hanamaki was going to answer but before he could say anything a pillow was thrown at him.

"You have 5 seconds to explain what all of you are doing here," Iwaizumi said.

"Oh! You're up! Hurry up and get ready, you're paying!" Mattsun said walking out the door.

Oikawa and Makki quickly followed Mattsun trying to avoid an angry Iwaizumi that they'll have to deal with later.

20 minutes later...

The 3 were outside waiting for Iwaizumi and discussing what they wanted. The door soon opened and closed harshly.

"You guys are lucky Ushijima isn't here," Iwaizumi muttered.

"Ushijima? Ushijima Wakatoshi?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah. Do you know him or something?" Iwaizumi said slightly confused.

The brunette didn't answer but instead looked to the ground and muttered something quietly. Iwaizumi and Hanamaki didn't hear but Matsukawa did.

"Wait, for real-"

Oikawa interrupted him, "It's not important, I'm leaving now."

The other two looked at Oikawa walking away and then at Mattsun for some sort of answer.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything," Mattsun sighed.

"He looked upset..." Iwaizumi said in a concerned tone.

"He'll tell us eventually," Makki said.

The three started walking, Iwaizumi in the back of the two.

Is he okay? Iwaizumi thought to himself.

The spikey-haired male was worried because ever since he met Oikawa he had never seen him like that. Although Iwaizumi would never say this out loud, Oikawa is a good friend and he wouldn't want to lose him. The brunette just made his life better in some way, as if Oikawa was the missing piece in Iwaizumi's life.

Should I ask Ushijima? I shouldn't, but will Oikawa tell me? Iwaizumi pondered.

"Iwaizumi!"

Iwaizumi flinched slightly, he looked at Mattsun and Makki and replied with a simple, "What?"

"We want acai bowls!" Matsukawa said. (I'm in the mood for an acai bowl so)

"I care because?" Iwaizumi said blandly.

"Did you forget who's paying?" Hanamaki asked.

"Whatever."

Now with Oikawa...

Why is he here? Does he know I go here? Why did he leave? I'm such an idiot. Oikawa contemplated.

The brunette was deep into thought and not paying attention to his surroundings. Next thing he knew he'll fell.

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry," a familiar voice said.

"It's fine, help me up?"

The "stranger" helped Oikawa up and once Oikawa finished dusting himself off he looked at the person.

"Tobio-chan!?" Oikawa slightly yelled.

"Oikawa-san?" Kageyama said.

"Why do you look so sad?" Oikawa asked.

"I should be asking you the same question," Kageyama answered.

"Whatever. Bye Tobio-chan!" Oikawa said before walking away.

Oikawa so made it to his dorm and flopped onto his mattress.

"Bad morning?" Atsumu said looking up from his phone.

Instead of answering his roommate, Oikawa grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm fine," Oikawa sighed.

"What happened?" Atsumu asked.

"Remember Ushijima?"

"Oh shit."

10 minutes later...

"H-He's here?!"

"I've told you 5 times already, yes he is!"

Atsumu was shocked by all this new information but at the same time kind of worried for Oikawa.

"I'm just going to pretend he's not here,"

"I would do that too," Atsumu said.

"I was doing perfectly fine for 3 years and now he has to come and ruin it!"

"Tōru-"

"I'm going out for a walk,"

The brunette walked out of the room and started walking wherever his body led him. He just needed to relax but it was hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Oikawa was single all his life, what is Ushijima? Anyway, sorry for uploading late! Thanks for 2k!! I love you all! <3 OH and who do you guys kin from Haikyu!! and who do you think I kin? I'm curious;-;