Meeting someone new

HEY HEY HEY! I'm sorry I just had to... anyways, I will be posting every 4-6 days because of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamaguchi's POV

Ennoshita and Tanaka left a while ago and now I was alone with Suga. It was awkward! We barely knew anything about each other! I mean yeah he was nice but I suck at socializing! We were in the dorm and I was making a list of stuff I needed and Suga was taking notes for something. After like 30 minutes of awkward silence Suga spoke up.

"I'm heading to a clothing store, you wanna come?"

I could use some new clothes, all I had was hoodies, so I agreed and we made our way to the store.

Time skip

Suga and I talked more and I learned he loves pastel colors especially pastel pink and purple, he adores children, and he has good taste in fashion. We somehow ended up on the topic of skirts, he said he would wear one whenever he felt like it and I told him I've never tried one on... he's picking one out for me at the moment.

"Yamaguchi I found one! You should try it on!"

I looked at the skirt, it wasn't bad, it was black with a slit on the left.

"Sure," I said.

"OH! Can I pick out a whole outfit for you!" Suga said with a smile.

"Only if I get to pick an outfit for you!"

"Deal! I'll meet you in front of the fitting room in 20 minutes!" Suga said walking away.

I wandered through the store trying to find something for Suga. I knew he would look good in baby pink and maybe yellow? I came across a section that had what I was looking for. I chose a pink sweater with white stripes and a white skirt for him. It was kind of basic but I liked it!

_____________________________________

Suga's POV

I was on a hunt for a shirt to match Yamaguchi's skirt! I decided to make the outfit all black with silver accessories, it was over the top... I love it! The cropped-top I picked out went super well with the accessories. I added a belt and a few chains, it gave off an 'edgy' vibe but I think Yamaguchi would look great! While I was looking around the store I got a call.

"SUGAAAAAAAAAAA!" I knew the voice right away.

"What's wrong Atsumu?"

"Oikawa and I invited the other to the beach tomorrow and we were wondering if you would like to come?"

"Atsumu are you okay?! You sound way too polite!" I said with a chuckle.

"SHUT UP! You know what you're uninvited!"

"I was kidding! I'll love to go!"

"Fine, we're leaving around 1, and don't forget!"

I have a lot of things going on but it would be nice for a break. I also have a habit of forgetting stuff.

"Will do! Bye Atsumu!"

"Bye Suga!"

The call ended and I was pretty excited, I haven't been to the beach in so long! It was kind of far but I wouldn't mind. I should probably invite Yamaguchi! Oh crap, I didn't ask who was going! Hopefully, Yaku and Akaashi go.

About 20 minutes later

Yamaguchi was in front of the dressing room before I got there so we went in right away. I liked the outfit he picked for me! Hopefully, he likes the one I picked for him.

_____________________________________

Yamaguchi's POV

Wow. I've never tried something on like this, but one thing for sure is I liked it! I gave me more confidence, I felt like a new person! Both Suga and I walked out at the same time, we looked stunning!

Suga's outfit:

Yamaguchi's outfit:

(A/N they would look great no one can tell me otherwise)

After a while of complimenting each other, we both decide to buy them. I decided to pay first and while I was waiting for him outside the store a man walked up to me. A creepy looking one. 

"Are you here alone?" he asked with a disgusting smirk.

I ignored him and looked down at my phone. All of a sudden I felt hands around my waist, I couldn't move, I was afraid. A couple of seconds later I tried to get out of his grip but he was strong! 

"Leave him alone!" I looked up to see a tall blonde guy with glasses. 

"He said he would come with me and get away!" the creepy man said. 

I clearly looked uncomfortable and was about to cry.  The blonde pulled me out of the creepy man's grip, another guy soon gave up because he was weak compared to the blonde. 

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I  started to cry, Suga got out of the store and saw me right away, and ran over. 

"Yamaguchi what happened?!" 

I couldn't say anything but the blonde spoke up. 

"Some pervert came up to him," he said.

 "Oh my god. Yamaguchi, I'm sorry this had to happen!" Suga sounded worried. 

"Thank you..." I said quietly. 

"No problem. I'm Tsukishima Kei..." he said.

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was going to be different but I hated it so I made a new one last minute. I'm still not completely satisfied but this is better. I wrote this at like midnight and during class and I didn't edit.