"You-You didn't-"

How am I doing? Idk I've lost all my friends 😀

~~~~~~

"Tōru you have to stop with these playlists."

"Are you my therapist?"

"No-"

"Exactly!"

"How many did he make?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Four," Sugawara sighed.

"One second you could be listening to a song about love, then the next song will be about bringing someone to their death," Atsumu mentioned.

Oikawa just rolled his eyes throughout the conversation, surprisingly not taking much part in it. His eyes stuck to his phone screen most of the time. It wasn't unusual but something was off.

"Hey Tōru, are you staying for movie night?" Atsumu asked.

"No," the brunette answered, blandly.

"What?" The three blurted.

They weren't mad, just confused. Sugawara and Atsumu knowing Oikawa for years. They knew he wasn't the type to suddenly cancel plans. Even Yamaguchi knew what he was like and he's only known him for a few months!

"I'm hanging out with Iwa later..."

"Hm, okay."

It was silent for a while. They deeply love Oikawa, but god do they wish they could slap some confidence to confess in him. At this point, it's frustrating watching Oikawa and Iwaizumi for everyone, including themselves.

Iwaizumi wasn't stupid and neither was Oikawa. But just the thought of devoting everything to someone and in the end they might leave you, scares them.

"So, where are you two going this time?"

"I don't know. He said it was a surprise," Oikawa sighed.

With Iwaizumi...

"It's not like anything can go wrong. Right?!" Iwaizumi panicked.

"Dude it's not like you're confessing your love for him—" Kuroo stopped once he saw the look on Iwaizumi face.

"W-We thought you were kidding..." Kageyama muttered.

"You what?!"

"Deep breathes, deep breathes, Iwaizumi," Daichi sighed.

"Could you blame us? You said the same thing 2 weeks ago and it never happened," Sakusa added.

"I— whatever."

"Anyway, WE DIDN'T PREPARE FOR THIS!" Kuroo shouted.

"What time are you going to pick him up?!" Bokuto questioned.

"In 20 minutes?"

"You're just getting ready now?" Matsukawa sighed.