Chapter 2

"Well, I'm not so sure about that." Then it knocked on the door and Rachel felt relieved, because she won't have to talk about her teacher anymore. "That's Kurt. He always forgets his keys." She smiled and walked over to the door. It wasn't Kurt. It was Finn.

"Hey Rachel." He had his sweet smile on when he saw her, but Rachel was just in shock. She was too surprised.

"Rachel?" Brody called her. "Everything alright?"

"Who's that?" Finn now seemed confused, but when Brody appeared in his sight his face soon jumped from confused to angry.

"Finn..." Rachel was happy, but sounded sad, because she wasn't as happy to see Finn as she was supposed to.

"Oh. You're Finn?" Brody reached his hand out.

"Yah. And who are you?" Finn wasn't happy to see this other man with his girlfriend, but they shook hands.

"I'm Brody. Rachel and I go to school together. It's nice to meet you." Finn was definitely angry and Brody must've noticed too. "Anyway, Rachel I should go."

"Okay." She still stared at Finn.

"Remember what I told you. We'll work it out. See you on Monday. Goodbye Finn, it was nice to meet you."

"Yah. Bye." Finn still stood in the middle of the floor, but when Brody passed him and they heard him leave the building Finn spoke.

"Can I come in now?" He was still standing outside in the hallway.

"Yes. I'm sorry. Of course." She walked out of the way and let Finn in.

"Where is Kurt?"

"He's out with some of his Vogue friends." Finn looked around and his eyes caught the cushions and the pizza.

"So you're enjoying yourself?" He was annoyed and mad now.

"Sometimes, but-"

"No 'but' Rachel. What the hell are you doing with this guy? I'm your boyfriend remember?" And yes, she does remember him and he's still that jealous guy from High School. "I don't want you to meet other guys!"

"I can meet whoever I want! And besides we're just friends." Rachel is almost crying, because Finn is yelling at her and mad with her for no reason.

"I can see that you're just friends, the way he looks at you. I thought you would marry me!"

"Finn we haven't talked in months."

"I wanted to give you space and I had thing to figure out of my own! I didn't know you would cheat on me that easily."

"I didn't cheat on you!" Now both were yelling and Rachel was crying.

"Whatever. I don't believe you. I wanted to surprise you, but your surprise for me was even better. I thought you loved me."

"So did I." Finn looked like he's about to explode.

"So I am right. I better leave before I regret something I might do." Rachel stopped crying, because now she knew. She doesn't love Finn anymore.

"Yes. You better do." He left her apartment and closed the door behind him. "Goodbye Finn." After a few minutes she realized what had happened between them, but doesn't start crying. She feels kind of glad. After she cleaned up and watched some TV her phone went off.

"Hello."

"Hi Rach, it's Kurt."

"Hey, where are you? I've been waiting for you."

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you would be glad about some privacy, you know..."

"You knew Finn was coming?"