Chapter 5

Upstairs Rachel just saw two big doors and wondered what was behind them, because Isabelle and Kurt were so excited about it. Isabelle walked to the door.

"You're one of the few people who ever got in here." She smiled at Rachel, who felt really honored by this and got as excited as the other two were, although she still had no idea why. Isabelle pushed the doors open and Rachel was stunned. It was the biggest wardrobe she's ever seen. It was more like a boutique and she loved it. Isabelle clapped her hands when she saw Rachel's reaction.

"I told you, you'd like it." Kurt smiled at her.

"She should try something on."

"No, no I can't." She was flattered that Isabelle suggested this but she couldn't.

"She's totally right Rachel." Isabelle was already looking trough some of the most beautiful outfits Rachel has ever seen.

"Here. That one would fit you perfectly." Kurt's eyes widened, when Isabelle returned with a purple dress. It was knee-long and strapless. "Rachel, you need to try it on. Please. It is from my last summer collection and I think it would look great on you."

"I...o-okay." Rachel took the dress and Isabelle pointed to another door, so she walked in and changed. There was a mirror inside and Rachel loved the dress. She looked stunning. It knocked in the door and she opened Kurt didn't look he just gave the perfect high heels to the dress. Rachel put them on and walked outside, Isabelle and Kurt stood in front of her.

"You. Look. Amazing." Kurt's eyes widened when he saw her.

"Kurt she's gorgeous, why didn't you tell me?" Rachel looked on the ground by the compliment, she was sure she couldn't flush anymore.

"Isabelle, it's beautiful."

"You are! You should try on some more!" Rachel smiled and walked over to the major mirror in he room, while Isabelle and Kurt walked around and looked for something else for Rachel to try on. They discussed a few things but Rachel didn't pay attention to them. Soon Isabelle and Kurt came over to her and had a few other dresses and shoes for her to try on. They always complimented her and she loved each dress, after awhile Rachel realized Kurt took photos of her when she looked at herself in the major mirror.

"Do you take pictures?"

"Of course Rachel! You look stunning."

"Thanks." She smiled at him and changed into the last dress is was olive green with a black belt in her hips, also strapless, skintight and ended right above her knees, but comfortable. Kurt added a black pair of wedges and it looked amazing together.

"Wow." Isabelle just sat there and looked at Rachel in awe, Kurt got two chairs for them to be more comfortable, while Rachel was changing. "You look hot."

"She's right Rachel, if I weren't gay..." Isabelle and Rachel started laughing about that.

"Yes, and if I were gay the same." Now all three of them were laughing. They just sat there and Rachel looked trough all these dresses for awhile, before she changed back into her own outfit again.

"Isabelle, thank you so much for showing me this. I really enjoyed it." They smiled at each other.

"No need to thank me, you're beautiful, you should wear beautiful dresses. Kurt I think I got inspired what do you think?"

"I agree." Rachel smiled shyly. "We should go downstairs again and put something together."

"Yes." So they walked downstairs again into Isabelle's office, Rachel saw that there were only a few people left on the floor and she realized, it probably took quite some time upstairs. She looked on her phone and it was almost 5.30pm, but she didn't care, she had nothing better to do anyway and it was fun today with Kurt and Isabelle.