Part one

Your POV
Running. Running was all I could think about right now. Maybe the cops won't get me. Maybe they would. I was thinking the worst right now, which I shouldn't be. Now, what have I done? Well let's see!
Do it! The voice inside my head said. What do I do again? I asked confused as ever. Kill them! We've been over this multiple times! Geez I wish it was that easy. What if I get caught? I asked. You know, you would be very confused too if a voice inside your head told you to kill you parents. WE won't get caught! Just do it tonight when they come home! You don't want another beating, especially when they are drunk! It was right. I really don't. So when they come home, get a baseball bat, and knock them out with a bat! When they are both knocked out, drag them down to the basement and shoot them in the head! Ugh. Fine I'll do it! I basically screamed in my head. I groaned and got up. I went to my parents room and got a knife, guns, bullets, and a bat. Don't forget to pack a bag either! "Ugh" I said out loud. The voice I call inside my head, well I call him, The Hider since he only comes when I need him. I went downstairs to get food and water and literally anything else I need. I walked back up to my room and packed a bag with all of my things. I checked my watch and smiled. In less than 30 minutes, it's showtime!