Part twenty one

(Your POV)
Nairobi dragged me back downstairs. I mean, I'm not mad. But, we did hear a gunshot. We both looked at each other before the hostages started screaming. "Calm down, god damn it! Calm down, shut up, and keep it together if you ever want to get out of here alive, all right?" She said. "Just fucking grow a pair already!" I added.

(No ones POV)
The gun shot. But it didn't shoot at someone. It shot at the ground next to her. She was still alive. "Thank you." She said while crying. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Denver kept repeating. "Thank you. Tell them you killed me and got rid of the body. I'll hide." Monica was telling Denver. "Where. Where the hell are you gonna hide?" He asked.

"In vault two. I have access to the vault. Nobody else can get in. Say you killed me." Monica said. "There's no fucking blood anywhere. There's no fucking blood in here!" Denver said. "Shoot me here. Do it! Shoot me in the hand." Monica presumed. "Don't be stupid, I'm not gonna shoot your hand." Denver exclaimed. "Shoot my shoulder!" She said. "The shoulder?" He asked. "Shoot my shoulder."  Monica told him, trying to pull the gun up to her arm.

"The shoulder is close to the lungs. I can't do it." Denver said. "I'm my thigh! It'll bleed a lot. I've seen it. My sister was stabbed there and she bled a lot. Let's do it. Come on." She said, dragging him in front of the sink. He put the gun on her leg. "Bite my hand if you have to." He said while covering her mouth.

He shot her leg. She started crying while they dropped to the ground. Berlin heard the second gun shot and started walking to the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door to see Monica pretending to be dead. But, he didn't know she was pretending.

"Two gunshots. Are you... a bad shot or do blondes make you nervous?" Berlin asked. "It's not easy when she's on her knees, begging you not to kill her. How come you didn't do it? You fucking piece of shit. You don't want blood on your hands so you used me." Denver asked while pushing him. "If you ever put your hands on me again, you're a dead man." Berlin walked past Denver. "There's a coal furnace in the basement. Throw the body in there. When your done, come back and clean this." Berlin told Denver and walked out.

A/n
This one was kind of short but I'm still posting more lol