Part five

Y/n POV
        Today. Today is the day. One that will go down in fucking history. I'm so excited.

     We are all sitting in a back of a truck with red jumpsuits on. We also have a mask that has a weird mustache on it. I'm sitting across from Rio.

"Ok, who decided these?" Oh god he's talking. "What's wrong with the masks?" Berlin asked. "They're not scary! Every movies the robbers wear scary masks. They're zombies, skeletons, the Grim Reaper, I don't know!" Omg.

"Shut the fuck up Rio! God you're so annoying." I said. He literally never shuts up. Berlin pointed a gun at him. "I assure you a madman with a gun is scarier than a skeleton." I mean,  Berlin isn't wrong. "Quit it." Moscow said.

"Who's this guy with the mustache supposed to be?" Oh my fucking god. Why is Denver talking. "Dalí, son, was a Spanish painter. He was very good." Moscow says. I swear he's the smart one.

"A painter?" Rio questioned in a 'are you serious' tone. "Yes." Rio starts talking, again. "A painter, who what, paints?" 

"No shit Rio, what else what a fucking painter do?" This dude is so oblivious. "I don't know!" Oh good. Denver is about to open his mouth again. "Do you know what's really fucking scary? Children's cartoons.  They're really scary." Can Berlin shut them up yet?

"What cartoons?" Berlin questioned. "Goofy, Pluto, Mickey Mouse, all of those!" "Denver, do you ever shut up? You too Rio!" "Woah, woah, woah, what did I do?" Asked Rio. Seriously. He started this whole thing. "Really? You started this!"

"What, your saying a mouse with big ears are scary?" And here they go again. "Yeah asshole, wanna get kicked in the fucking nuts?" You know what? I kinda like watching Rio and Denver fight but it's still annoying as hell.

"Hey!" Moscow yelled. "Im right, listen to me. If a guy with a gun goes into a place wearing a Mickey Mouse mask, people will think he's nut, that there's gonna be a bloodbath. You know why? Because weapons and children are two things you never put together! Yes or no, dad?" Denver said.

"If you look at it that way, it'd be more dangerous, more twisted. So a Jesus mask would be more frightening. He's more innocent. Like that saying, "as shocking as Christ with two guns." He got interrupted by Rio. "It's actually 'a saint with two guns.' "

  "What's the difference!" Yeah there is literally no difference. "Are we done yet?" I asked. "Yeah, you know what Valencia, don't you agree with me? Your best friend?" Rio said. No I actually don't. "I mean, arguing over a mask? No not really." I said and his smile dropped. I smiled back at him.

I felt a the car stop. Moscow opened the door and got out. He went off to "close the streets." We pulled into where all of our weapons were.  We got out and pulled the tarp off of where it was. We put our masks and hoods on.

A/n
You know I'm actually watching money heist right now so I get all of the lines right. Also this is probably going to be in your POV the whole story. There might be changes though.