Part eight

No ones POV
Raquel got a phone call. "Raquel, I know it's your day off, but we have a hostage situation. The suspects tried to get away with money, but they weren't successful. They wounded two officers. And now they're held up inside the Royal Mint. I need you to be the negotiator." The commissioner said. "Send me a car."

(Inside the Royal Mint, 8 hours in the heist)
"What the fuck Tokyo! Tell me what the fuck that shit was back there! What the fuck did you try to do here? Are you fucking nuts?" Denver was literally screaming at Tokyo.

"You shot at the police!" Denver continued. "Calm down, when they came, those fucking police out there shot first! What would you have done? Spit on them?" Tokyo asked calmly. "You know what? Fuck this!" Denver said back to her. "You know what you should've done back there? Stuck to the fucking plan! Damn it, we went over it 400 million times!" Nairobi said getting in Tokyo's face.

"Didn't we agree, we weren't gonna shoot anyone!" Nairobi continued. "I blacked out from the impact, she covered me." Rio said defending Tokyo. Y/N (I'm going to use your real name when it's not your POV, but they are still gonna call you Valencia lol) went over and sat by Tokyo.

"You ok?" She asked. "Yeah." Tokyo said while looking down. Y/N looked over and saw Denver bang one the table right by Rio. "I don't care! We were there to back you up by taking shots at the ground. Not right at the damn cops!" After that, Berlin walked in.

"They're taking the injured cops away. Have you connected the phones yet, Rio" Berlin asked. After that, Rio pulled out a red phone. "Cut off all wireless and radio signals."  Berlin continued.   Everyone  handed him a wire that they had. "We're switching to analog."  He went over to the fish tank and dropped the wires in there. "Call the professor." Berlin said.

"What are you wearing? What are you wearing? What are you wearing?" The professor was practicing saying that until the phone rang. He went over and answered it. "What happened?" He asked. "Two cops, wounded." Said Berlin on the other side of the phone. 

"Who fired?" He asked. "Tokyo" Berlin responded. "Connect the cameras for the professor." Berlin told Y/N. She nodded. Berlin continued to speak. "They shot at Rio, and Tokyo shot back." After he said that, he looked over at Tokyo.

"Apparently they're seeing each other." Y/N and Tokyo's head turned to look at him. How did he get that out of shooting at the police? The professor sighed, "let me talk to her."  Berlin handed the phone to Tokyo.

The professor started the cameras. "What." Tokyo said annoyed. "Is that true?" The professor asked. "Do you have a relationship with Rio?"

"Are you serious? No. The love of my life died because of me. So the last thing I'd do is get involved with some kid. I fired only to protect myself and my partner. And listen professor, even if you spend a lot of time planning something, things don't always turn out how you expect it." And with that, she slammed the phone down.

Your POV

Rio looked hurt by what she just said. I mean, I get that. Her saying wouldn't get involved with some kid right in front of him. Like, ouch! I went over and sat by him. "Are you ok?" I whispered. "Yeah, thanks Val." I nodded and gave him a hug.

(No ones POV)
Raquel arrived at the police tent outside of the bank. "What happened?" She asked to her partner, Angel. "Well we know they've opened up on of the vaults and trying to steal the latest banknotes." Angel explained to her.

"Why didn't the alarms go off?" She asked. "We don't know." He told her. "A manual alarm went off, we take it an employee set it off." He continued. "How many hostages?" Raquel questioned. "Impossible to say, the museum was open today." He stated. "An estimate?" She said.

"Confirmed, 35 employees, 11 security guards, and 17 students from the British school." Angel advised. "Why would students be in there?" Raquel wondered. "Field trip." Angel notified. "Does the media know yet?" Raquel asked. "No, no, not yet." He said.

"Anything on the suspects?" Raquel asked as they passed by a police officer getting put in an ambulance. "No, not yet. We're gathering footage from the shops nearby." "How many are there?"  

"We've seen five come out, we think there are at least six." "Weapons?" "We know they have at least 3 M16s. And they're extremely aggressive." Angel answered. "And special forces are here?" "Yeah, they were the first to arrive."

"Any good new for me?" Raquel asked, "well the cops who were shot... are alive" Raquel nodded as they entered the tent. "Everyone listen carefully. Police, civil protection. I want every phone disconnected. We're gonna free up the antenna of the roof of the building, in case they contact us. Any cell phone signal in the perimeter must go through here directly." Raquel stated to everyone in the tent. Then, Angel started talking.

"Okay, I want every single analyst here in two seconds. Got it?"  Raquel walked over to Suárez, another cop. "Do we have floor plans?" She asked. "I'm looking for any possible way in right now." He told her.

(Back inside the bank)
"The perfect espresso" Berlin said to Rio. They were the only ones in the room. "Civil servants aren't taken care of." "What are you doing?" Rio asked him. "We have some free time. They have to set up there camp, send in a drone, look at the buildings ground plan. They'll need a little time to get organized." Berlin told him, while looking outside at the police.

"Hey, why did Tokyo pretend you're not together?" Berlin asked. "Because we're not." Rio stated. "Then why was I hearing her headboard thumping against my wall like a jackhammer every night? You think she's learning to dance to samba at 5 o'clock in the morning?" Berlin asked while looking back at Rio.

"I have no fucking clue if she's dancing to samba or if she's just restless." Rio said annoyed. Berlin walked over to Rio and turned him around.

"Listen up, do I look stupid? You think you can just stand there and lie to my fucking face?" He said in Rios face. Rio looked scared. "I'm fucking with you." Berlin said as he smiled and laughed.

"I would've fucked her too. I might actually try to." Berlin said as he turned away. Rio pulled his sleeve. "You've got it all wrong , okay. I'm very serious about her." Rio said quietly. "Very serious?" Berlin question in a surprise voice. "Yes." Rio said and nodded. "And by serious, you mean a garden and household chores on the weekends?"  Berlin asked.

"That's right. And lots of kids." Berlin laughed and shook his head while sitting down. "Sit down." He told Rio. "Look, kid, women will have sex with you because their brains are programmed to tame you and reproduce. Later you cease to exist. You'll see that during childbirth."

"Childbirth must be the most exciting thing for a father." Rio said. Berlin started talking again. "During labor, what comes out between her legs is a nuclear warhead that destroys everything. First, the wonderful cave where you use to put your dick, will never be the same. And while she curses your name and asks for the epidural, she'll shit herself." He paused for a moment.

"Do you hear what I'm saying to you?" He asked. "She will no longer be sexy. And from that day on, that sucker will be the center of her universe. They're all like that." He took a deep breath before speaking again. "Take it from me, I've had five divorces. Understand what that means?" Rio shook his head no.

"Five times I thought I was in love." After that, Rio started talking. "What the fuck is wrong with your head? Huh? Why'd the professor put you in charge?" Rio asked annoyed. "Because of my remarkable people skills." Berlin said and got up. Rio shook his head in disbelief.

Berlin whispered in his ear. "Go now. Go get Valencia and take the little lamb into one of the offices. Even if she has to change her tampon, you guys stand right next to her." Rio nodded. "Ok."

A/n
Ok so this was only 17 minutes into the episode, but I still wrote it, so yay!