Part seven

Your POV
The professor is in this one place. Now obviously, he's not going into the museum. He has his own secret place where we can contact him, he can talk to the police, and he can see all of the security footage. "Our little lamb just entered." Our little lamb is Allison Parker, the British Ambassador's daughter.

We're entering through the front gates. Rio disconnected the alarms so we could enter with our guns. As I entered, I heard gun shots. "They must be in." I whispered to Nairobi, and smiled. She smiled back. The guards starting coming after us. I knocked one out.

"Don't move! Don't move or I'll blow your brains out!" We got everyone out of the offices, from the back, and literally anywhere else in a bank.

"Professor we have a problem! I don't see the lamb. I don't fucking see her!" Of course, I had to have the job of finding and 'watching' Allison Parker. Rio went and closed off the gate to the front entrance.

"Everyone go! Let's go!" We're getting everyone in one room. I went up the stairs with a gun. "Where are you little lamb." I whispered to myself. I checked the office. Not there. Checked the other office. Not there either. "Dammit!" Check the fucking bathroom! Oh great! He's back. But that's not a bad idea. "Ok." I went and opened every stall. Not this bathroom. "Give me my phone. Give me the fucking phone!" And that's when I found Allison Parker, by her screaming. I went in the other bathroom and found her with a boy. I smiled.

"Found ya"

I walked out with both of them and found everyone else with a blindfold on. I also put a blindfold on both of them. "First of all, good morning. I'm the one in charge now.I'll begin by offering my apologies. I'm aware this isn't a good way to end your week. But now all of you are here as hostages. Follow our instructions, and you'll be safe." Berlin was explaining. We started going around and asking people for the phones and pin.

"Phone" Denver said to this man. "Pin." "Why do you need my PIN?" The man said. God. He's one of those dudes.

"Give me the fucking pin or I'll beat it out of you, you decide." Denver said. "PIN" the man sighed and said, "1234" me and Rio looked at each other and started laughing. Denver did too.

"You think your real smart but you've got that shitty pin. What's your name you moron?" Denver asked. "Arturo" pshh didn't think of that name. I can already see how Berlin use going to day his name.

"Arturo what?" Denver asked. "Arturo Román" I whispered to Rio. "How much you wanna bet Denver or Berlin is going to be saying Arturito?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "None because I know they are!" Fair point.

"Arturo Román, okay, Arturito." I knew it. I looked at Rio and he smiled and laughed.
I look over and see Berlin all of in a girls face. God, I hate when he does that. The phone started ringing.

"Will Monica Gaztambide please come forward?" after that, I went with Denver down to the vault.

I was watching over his shoulder while his dad was using a torch and making a hole in the vault. He took a screw driver and stuck it by a metal wheel and it kept beeping. "You did it, dad! Holy shit!" Then He did his laugh. I laughed a little too. He opened the vault. There it was. Obviously not all of the money, not even a quarter of it. But it was there.

"Holy shit, Denver!" I yelled. He looked at me, took off his gun, and dived on the money. "Did that not hurt?" I asked as I stepped in the vault. "Who cares, Val! Look at this!" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"If only I could spend the night here, damn I'd sleep like a king! Papa, papa, papa, papa. Papa, fucking here. Boom, boom, boom, boom." Why is Denver like this? "Stop fooling around like that, let's get to work!" Moscow said. He then sniffed the money. "It smells so fucking amazing, smell it!" He said as he handed it to me.

"Smells better than roast lamb!" He said. Gross? "Hey! Enough already!" Moscow said. "When did you ever have a bed like this? Not behind bars? Have you seen where we are now, guys? We're so great!" I mean yeah, we are! "Hey, don't be so stupid. We're nothing. What else can you do? Ever had a real job? Have you ever made a résumé and send it out? Yeah, exactly. Let's go." Denver looked, offended? Is that the right word.

"Made a résumé? Made a résumé, what for? To get you out of Alcalá-Meco?" Yeah ok. This seems a lil personal so I'm going to leave.

"I'll, uh, see you guys later." I said and left. I went back to the main room and saw, Monica I think, over by the phone. But I can't hear what she is saying. All I can see is Berlin pointing a gun at her.

We started wiring our analogue communication system, so we can talk to the professor, without cell phone or radio frequency, so nobody could hear us. We sealed the doors, and the alarms haven't gone off. No one knew we had ceased the Royal Mint. I helped Tokyo put all of the phones on the wall.

"You know your not that bad at this whole heist thing." Tokyo told me. "Please, I'm a god at it!" I told her. Just then, Rio walked in.

"You are very handsome." Tokyo told Rio. I know the professor said no relationships or anything but I promised Tokyo I wouldn't tell, but here is how I found out.

(Flash back)
I was about to get ready for bed. I heard someone's door open and they went into Tokyo's room. I know that because she is right next door to me. I didn't hear much, but I could hear Rios voice. Next thing you know, all I hear is a head banging against the head board, and moans. So let's just say that they had sex!

So that's why I don't really care about their relationship. Rio was literally about to kiss her right there. "Hey! No! Just cause I promised to keep this secret, doesn't mean you can do it around me!" I said. It's just gross.

"Ok fine!" Rio said. Just then, a phone rang. "You left a phone on." Tokyo told me. "Turn it off then." I said. Denver walked in after that. "Guys, the vaults open." After he said that, Berlin walked in.

"Put on your vests and be ready to go. Then we can activate the alarm." After he said that, we all put our vests on. We went downstairs. "Hostages! For your own safety, move three steps to the back!" I heard Berlin say as we walked down the stairs. We took bags of money to the front. This is one of the professors plans.

Rio opened the door. "2 minutes." Berlin said. I didn't hear anything else he said. The alarm was too loud. We put our masks on and take the bag if money. "Now!" Tokyo yelled.

"Tokyo! Tokyo wait! It's too soon! Tokyo!" Rio yelled and went after her. Our plan is to go out, throw the money, shoot at the ground, and go back inside. Weird plan, but it works. Me, Nairobi, and Denver stayed back. "Shit!" I yelled. They shot rio! We went out and helped Tokyo, while shooting at the police.

A/n
Ok this these were the actual lines and everything for the first episode. I still have, like, 8 episodes left of this season so it might take me maybe like, a month for all seasons if I do one episode a day. But anyways, hope you enjoyed.