Part two

Your POV
Well, while I waited for them to get home, I decided to go on my phone. I was thinking about how in almost 24 hours, I could be a new killer! I'll finally be famous. Well actually, I hope not because then everyone would be looking for me. I chuckled.

(Time skip)
I heard the front door slam open. Great. I sigh loudly but smile straight after. Ok, so when we do this, after you kill them, you are going to get outta here as soon as possible because once the neighbors here the gunshots, they got 911 on speed dial! Wow he actually said something smart for once. Got it. I said. You ready to do this? I laughed. Ready.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I smirk "Coming!" I say. I grab my bat and sneak out the door. I hide it behind my back. "Show me what is behind your back right now!" She yelled. "Alright chill!" She smacked me. "Don't talk to me like that!"

"Oh you want to see what's behind my back? I'll show you what's behind my back!" I semi-yelled. I got the bat out real quick and hit her on the head. She got knocked to the floor. I grabbed her by her shirt and whispered, "no one tells me what to do!" and punched her, just to make sure she was passes out.

I grabbed her by her feet and dragged her down to the basement. I went back up to the couch and waited for my dad to get back. 5 minutes later, he walked in the door. "Y/N WHERE IS YOUR MOM?" He asked getting I'm my face. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I said smirking. I pulled out my bat, hit him on the head, and dragged him to where my mom was.

Once I got them both down there, I tied them to a metal pole I found down there. I also put a sock in their mouth. Literally. I might want to tell you that I did put gloves on. I'm not that stupid. Wait till they wake up, so they can suffer. I nodded. Got it. Ten minutes passed till they woke up. Now, it's showtime.

I had two guns in my pocket so I was ready. I seen my dad open his eyes first. I guess I did give my mom it worse. I took the sock out of his mouth. "What is this, you Bitch!" He yelled. I laughed and put the gun to his head. "Now, is that anyway to talk to a girl with a gun?" He shook his head no. I put the sock back in his mouth.

"Good. Glad we're on the same page now! Now I got a game to play. We're going to play a game of Russian Roulette once your wife wakes up. But, there is a plot twist. I get a gun. But you don't." I say while looking at the gun, surprised. Now we wait. 5 minutes later, my mom woke up. "Ooo good your awake." She tries to move but she can't. *gasps* I wonder why? Oh right. Ha! I tied her up

"Ok here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to talk and your going to listen. Do you understand?" They just looked at me. I chuckled, and pointed the guns at them. "I said, do you understand?" I said slowly. They nodded fast. "Good! So this is only going to take 30 second. So, all through my childhood, you have treated me like shit, so in order to make up for that, it's family game night! We're playing a game called Russian Roulette! Except, you don't have guns, but I do! This is going to be fun." I put both of the guns to their head. "Alright count of 3. 1.......2.........3!" I shot it. "Uh oh we gotta try again, that didn't work!" I did it again. This time, one gun shot.

"Oh no, dad's gone! Your turn!" I smiled devilishly. "1..........2..........3!" I did it. But I'm not done. Before I left, I carved "my name" well cover name to make it seem badass. I lifted up their shirt so I could carve something into it. Turns out I wrote "The Hider". It looks pretty good to me.

Good. Now grab your bag and go out the back door! I nodded and went upstairs to grab my bag. I could already hear sirens. "Shit!" I yelled. I looked around my room and saw my window. "Guess we're going old school!" I went down a ladder that was by my window. I forgot it was there! I hopped over my fence and started walking through the woods. I was running. What if the cops get me? They won't. Now stfu and keep moving. There is a like like 5 minutes from here. Get there and get the blood off of you face. Toss the gloves in there too. Well I should probably listen.

(Time skip)
I found the lake! I squatted down and looked at myself. I smirked at the blood, even though I can barely see since it's 9 p.m. I splashed water on me and basically kept doing that. Blood is not easy to get off! I decided just to sleep in my hoodie and sweatpants that I brought. I also decided to sleep by a tree. I got out my phone and watched the news. Damn I thought they're quick

Breaking News:
Shooting investigation at west 31street. Police got a call that neighbors had heard gunshots, but when they got there, the only things that have been found were two bodies, unidentified. But, they found something that could help us. This mysterious killer calls themselves "The Hider" If you have any news on this person, call 911 immediately.

After that I shut my phone of and decided to think. They don't know who I am. This is good. What I didn't know was that the people I meet tomorrow were going to change my life for good, along with World history.