Part 25

(No ones POV, present time)
Rio got the phone and called the professor. The professor didn't answer. He wasn't in his office. "No answer." Rio said. Rio slammed the phone and walked away. Y/n and Nairobi both stood up and let go of hands. They smiled at each other.

"You can't monitor everything that goes on inside here. People need to eat, and sleep, have bowel movements. That's why I'm the one in charge." Berlin stated, looking towards Tokyo. "We'll only get out of here if we act like professionals." Berlin said, eyeing everyone in the room. Just then, Moscow walked in.

"What the hell is going on in here? I could here you from outside." Moscow said, pointing towards the door. Tokyo made a (😐) face. "Berlin ordered a hostage killed." She said pointing at him. Moscow took a deep breath and looked at Berlin.

"Who did it?" Moscow asked quietly. "Your son.." Tokyo said, nodding her head a little. Moscow looked like he was going to say something but nothing came out. He couldn't talk. He was in shock that Denver killed someone. He walked out of the room.

"So..." y/n said. "Shut up Valencia" Tokyo said. Y/n walked away, mumbling something while putting her hands up in defense but no one heard her. Nairobi looked at her and just smirked.

A/n
This was short but DONT WORRY. I'm posting one more.
Also note to self, do NOT try and cut yourself a little on the face to get a cool scar. Didn't go well but I'm ok;)