Chapter 6

"Shonen?...yoohoo~...Shonen...battle with me...hehehe:

Childe said as he poked Aether's cheeks while he watched him sleep so peacefully, but being the playful nature he was, Childe couldn't resist playing around. "Shonen...hehehe...I'm going to bite you if you don't wake up" he said along with a giggle, when all of a sudden Aether turn around as he lie down on his back, since his scarf wasn't there because he removed it, it showed how tight Aether's upper clothes were.

Childe gulped, "...Shonen?...Aether", when Childe was about to reach his hand out to stroke Aether's face, he was suddenly pulled by Aether who unconsciously did it.

"...oh my god...he smells so good..."

Childe began to panic on the inside since Aether was snuggling to his chest, "Lum...in...Lumine" Aether mumbled into his sleep with a discomfort expression, Childe frown.

He then begun stroking his hair gently and sang a lullaby to comfort Aether.

THE NEXT MORNING

Aether woke up by Paimon who was trying to shake him, "Traveller! wake up!" Paimon exclaimed as she tugged on his hair, it didn't take time for Aether to wake up, he immediately got up from the ground only to witness Paimon circling around with him and Childe making a soup.

"good morning Shonen~ lovely morning isn't it?" Childe exclaimed and gave Aether a bowl of morning soup, a blushed appeared on his cheeks when he saw Childe smiling at him.

"t-thank you...that's weird...my heart is making weird noises..." Aether thought as he took a sip on the soup but he immediately back away because of how hot it was, "ow----...that burns..." Aether mumbled and stuck out his burning tongue, Childe immediately gave him some water.

"Shonen! be careful..." Childe said in a worried tone, Aether nodded and drank the water in one gulp before giving it back to him.

"you're treating me like a kid" Aether said filled with discomfort, Childe tilted his head in confusion before giggling, "well...you are a kid..." Childe said while shrugging both of his shoulder, Aether click his tongue and continued to eat the soup quietly.

Childe noticed how grumpy Aether can be so cute, he giggled and watch him eat peacefully as he threw Paimon away from trying to eat his soup.

Soon, after their breakfast, Childe and Aether went on a hunt for chest just to kill some time but Paimon being Paimon she was drawn to the scent of fresh meat at Liyue Harbor. "Paimon...we already did five stops already...and I'm full!" Aether said as he grab Paimon by the back of her clothes from preventing her to fly away.

"BUT PAIMON'S HUNGRY! AND YOU DON'T WANT A HUNGRY PAIMON!"

Paimon exclaimed but the moment Aether made her look at Childe who passed out at the side of the road due to how full he was and his wallet in his hand, Paimon just looked away as if she was not the suspect for it.

"Childe bought most of our food! you have a tiny body! where do you even put it?" Aether exclaimed but Paimon was only smiling at him mockingly, that is when a familiar voice called out to them.

Aether turned around to see Zhongli smiling at them, "Zhongli sensei!!!" Aether's face lit up and immediately ran towards him but he was soon held back by Childe who caught him by his wrist, Zhongli giggled at Childe's childish play, "Good morning Aetherand you rascal Childe and Paimon too" Zhongli said as he greeted them one by one.

"Zhongli sensei~ what are you doing in here? aren't you supposed to be working with all those funeral and stuff" Childe said as a smirk appeared on his face, Aether sigh and he knew how will this end judging by how Childe was holding him tight.

Zhongli chuckle and pointed his finger at Childe's wallet.

"the scent of mora called me here"

I'm not really sure about traveler's age though~ can someone educate me :'D

Sorry if I have been inactive for a very long time, this is actually my 2nd account and I am currently writing another story in my first account that is why I neglect this book sometimes :') im really sorry for those who have waited but thank you for 900 reads :'D