Chapter 19

"Oya? it seems it is official"

"We shall hold a celebration once we leave this place and of course Childe will pay"

"Aether! are you alright" Diluc exclaimed and shove Childe who was stunned at how he has pushed him away from Aether, "Diluc! you're also here!" Aether said as his voice was filled with joy, Diluc timidly smile and embraced Aether before locking eyes with the jealous man behind him, and Kaeya who thought it was fun, decided to join and hugged Aether from behind while Zhongli casually did as well in which they ended up circling Aether.

"HEY! HIS MINE! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM HIM! HISSS!!!"

Childe exclaimed and snatch Aether away from the three, Zhongli giggled at their childishness but his attention directly went into the pile of snows and he could have sworn that it moved. "We have to move," Zhongli said as he summons his polearm, Diluc clicks his tongue and did the same as blazing fire surrounded his body that eventually melted the pile of snow around him.

"that big hat man escaped!" Kaeya exclaimed as he came back in a hurry after checking the place where they kept Scaramouche in prison, Aether held Childe's hands tightly.

Diluc noticed how Aether hid behind Childe's back in fear, he frowns, "he must have suffered a lot...all on his own..." Diluc thought he sighs before looking at Childe over his shoulder.

"There's a ship leaving in 10 minutes! the two of you should just go and leave us here!" Diluc exclaimed when all of a sudden a bunch of fatui's appeared out of nowhere as they charged an attack towards Zhongli who remained calm and collected.

Zhongli took a deep breath and unleashed his abilities and made himself a shield that protected him from their attacks, "Cool it!" Kaeya exclaimed and teleported behind the geo fatui and stabbed him from behind as he froze him on his spot.

"Welcome to Snezhnaya fools," Scaramouche said and smiled at them with pure evil, "JUST GO!" Diluc yelled causing Aether and Childe to flinch, "I OWE YOU DILUC!" Childe yelled back and immediately ran away with Aether beside him.

Diluc chuckles and pointed his claymore at his enemies, Zhongli stood on top of his pillar with his arms crossed and Kaeya fighting alongside with Diluc.

Zhongli analyzed his surroundings but every corner of the area has been filled with fatui who continued to attack even though they have been defeated once, Scaramouche laugh at Zhongli for only standing there and doing nothing.

"ARE YOU REALLY AN ARCHON? AHAHA! ONCE I KILL YOU STUPID KNIGHTS! I'LL ATTACK LIYUE NEXT! AND I'LL GLADLY LET THE GEO ARCHON WATCH ON HOW I TURN YOUR PEOPLE INTO SLAVES!!!"

Scaramouche yelled as his comrades laugh along with him, Zhongli sigh, "This is an age of gods and monsters... " Zhongli said but the moment he said those words, the ground started to shake as some lose their balance and fell on the ground.

Their laughter soon died down as all they could hear was the rumbling of the earth, Zhongli summoned two more pillars to where Diluc and Kaeya stood on top of it, the two step-brothers turn their heads towards Zhongli who slowly opened his eyes as it suddenly glowed only to see his vision symbol.

"I wish not for dominion..."

When all of a sudden the ground to where they stood started to break as it opened a hole, Diluc and Kaeya watch in horror when one of them fell as they could hear its scream, Scaramouche gritted his teeth as his fear went to his knees, he could no longer move and it was a mistake for him to belittle the Geo Archon.

"yet I cannot watch the common folk suffer..."

"RUN! RUN! WE'RE GOING TO FALL!!!"

As screams could only be heard, Zhongli hid his anger behind his calm face, this was the only moment where he would dirty his hands, in order to protect the city he promised to protect and care for.

Zhongli then crosses his arms over his chest as the sky began to darken, Scaramouche gritted his teeth and immediately ran away.

"I will have order!"

Don't worry no one's dying in here except for that poor fatui who fell :).

What's your team lineup? mine is:

Xiao

Chongyun

Zhongli

Bennet (changeable place cuz I love all of them equally but as much as daddy Zhongli so...im a simp...)