Jack Avery

{imagine; hawaii family time

{warnings; maybe some swearing, some cute jack fluff hours.

{description; family reunion between you (Kallista), jack, your daughter candace and gabbie and lavender. some hawaii adventures and gorgeous Instagram photos of you guys all in hawaii.

{a/n; i adore hawaii and i'd really love to go visit it someday once international travel becomes legal and safe to do so again! and, i'd lowkey also love to meet gabbie and baby lavender if i went to hawaii as omg, that would be a huge arse flex, meeting gabbie and jack's daughter before you meet jack himself haha. also, the speech will be in italics as it's a new thing i am trialling to see if i like it or not 

- - -

{Your POV}

I smiled as I woke up hearing my little girl, Candace and my wonderful husband, Jack downstairs making breakfast. I swing myself around to the edge of the bed before covering my bra and Calvin Klein briefs with one of Jack's graphic band tees. This morning it was his The Beatles Abbey Road rustic tee and, I was not complaining as I was literally obsessed with The Beatles and their happy, cheerful, aesthetically pleasing music. 

I then made my way down the stairs to where Candace and Jack were making some smoothie bowls. The one thing I have been craving since I was pregnant with Candace as well as after giving birth to her. 

"Mamma!" Candace squeals, turning around the biggest smile plastered on her face. She sprints over to me, still with the bamboo spoon that Gabbie and Lavender had gifted to me for my last birthday in her hand as I picked her up, hoisting her onto my hip. 

"Hey, bubba! You and Daddy are up early!" I giggle as Candace giggles before reminding me why we had to be up this early as I had only woken up ten minutes after Jack and Candace had woken up. 

"It's because we're going to Hawaii, Mamma! We're seeing Mommy and Lavvy again!" My heart always burst at hearing Candace call Gabbie, Mommy. It makes me so happy and I know it makes Jack and Gabbie happy as well. 

 So, in case you are confused, I am Candace's biological Mom, I gave birth to her nearly three years ago but when I did, I was in an abusive relationship at the time. This was when Jack and I were best friends, same with Gabbie and I yet this was when Jack and Gabbie were dating and Gabbie trusted me being best friends with Jack as I was childhood best friends with Gabbie so she knew I wouldn't try to break them up or flirt with him or anything. This was also during the time that Gabbie was also pregnant as well, hence why Candace and Lavender are so close in age as Candace is two, turning three in a few weeks (when we're in Hawaii actually) and Lavender is one, turning two in April. However, a little bit after Lavender was born when Candace was around a year or two years old, I finally escaped the abusive relationship and I kicked him out of not only my life but Candace's life as well. Then, Gabbie and Jack broke up but stayed as friends and started co-parenting after Gabbie and Lav made the executive decision to move to Hawaii. Which is when Jack and I started dating and when Candace started calling Jack her Dad and she started calling Gabbie her mommy, not wanting to call her step-mom as whenever I mentioned that at the beginning, she would get grouchy so, I realised that I was Mamma and Gabbie was Mommy. Candace also refers to Lavender as her younger sister as they are both Avery's and Lavender calls me Mommy and Gabbie Mamma, the opposite to what Candace does. To which, Jack, I and Gabbie adore to the moon and infinity. So, that is why I am Mamma, Gabbie is Mommy, Jack is Dad and why Lavender and Candace are sisters. It can be seen as complicated but when you break it down, it's not actually as complicated as some people perceive it or make it out to be.