Cute Moments Caught on Camera

{preference}

{warnings; none} 

{description; just like the Polaroids preference, there will be a photo and a little blurb explaining the cute moment which will be written in italics. enjoy}

{a/n; just thought this idea was adorable teehee. enjoy}

- - - 

Jonah

"Babe, have you ever thought to think as to why the sky is blue?" Jonah randomly asks, you tilt your head back, a small giggle leaving your lips at his random question. "Umm, no, not really, why?"  You giggle, your hand in the air as you try to brush your hair away, the wind making it fly into your face. "I dunno, it was just something I used to heavily wonder about a lot when I was younger." Jonah laughed when a camera suddenly clicks - Corbyn had managed to safely take a photo of you and Jonah on the roof together. "What the heck Corbyn? How did you find us?" You giggle as you remove your legs off from Jonah's crotch area. "Just figured this is where you were as you weren't anywhere else in the house. Also, make sure to give me photo creds, it was a cute photo!" Corbyn nods his head with a small smile, the airdrop notification coming up onto both you and Jonah's phones of the photo Corbyn had taken. "Awe, thanks, Corby. For sure this is getting photo creds. Just, maybe next time don't scare us as being on this roof isn't exactly safe," You giggle as Corbyn leaves with a head-nod and a small giggle as you and Jonah stay on the roof for a couple more minutes before following after Corbyn as it started to get strangely cold in LA. 

Daniel; {Your POV}

Daniel; {Your POV}

"--Wait, what? How do I do this again?" I giggle, looking up at Daniel. Recently Daniel had been trying to teach me the guitar, one of the twenty instruments that he was a master at. However, I was failing terribly and I'm shocked at how he wasn't bothered by the constant questions I was asking every two minutes. "Like this," Daniel smiled as I removed my hands from the guitar strings as I watched intently on how he played the notes, my hands resting on the body of the guitar. "Ohhh, I get it now! Thanks, Danny!" I smile, looking up at him as he kisses me quickly before I replicate what he had just shown me. His face lighting up as he realised I had done it correctly. "Yay! Good job baby, you did it. Now, can you play this?" Daniel started playing a new chord progression, my hands going back to resting on the body of his acoustic guitar as I watched on in awe of how perfectly he was playing 'Yellow' by Coldplay, his impecable vocals singing the chorus along to his acoustic accompaniment. "...Y'all are too cute," Anna, Daniel's sister suddenly comes out of the shadows, throwing my phone in Danny and I's direction. I carefully placed Daniel's guitar on the floor by the couch as I looked at what was on my phone. Anna had taken a photo of Daniel showing me the chorus chord progression of Yellow, what Daniel had dubbed as our couple song, due to the fact that I was his 'yellow'. I smiled as I looked down at the photo before looking back up at Daniel as he watched me make this new black and white photo of us two my lock screen to my phone.