45 & 60 ♡ Jack Avery

{request  for @prissiecorn (Priscilla)} 

"Sometimes I really don't like you" 

"Please don't hit me..."

~~~

{Priscilla's POV}

Recently, my boyfriend Jack and his band had been in a little bit of a stressful situation. Their management at Atlantic Records, most especially their manager Randy was giving them a hard time with the songs they had been working tirelessly on and releasing snippets of for their fans, the Limelights. According to Randy, just Randy, no one else at their management but Randy, was against the songs that the boys had worked days and nights on, majority of which involved a lot of crying and sleepless nights just to make sure they were perfect so this wouldn't happen. Most especially, one that Jack and Daniel wrote together about a girl who had an eating disorder and didn't know how to recover but slowly started getting her life back together. However, before Randy even heard a single line of the song, he ripped up the sheet music for the song and didn't even let the boys explain anything about the song and who they wrote it for. Coming home to see all the boys so upset, most especially Jack and Daniel because Randy said no and ditched it before hearing a single world was heartbreaking. 

And now, the same thing was happening again, however, it was over the phone between Jack and Randy. Jack has been on the phone for about, god knows how long now and the boys and I are all just in the kitchen waiting for him to explode at Randy. Apparently, Randy didn't give a valid reason as to why he shut down the song about the girl with the E.D so, Jack rang him up and asked him about it. Jack just pleading for Randy to let the boys release it. The boys adored this song as did the Limelights who had heard a leaked snippet of it. It was bugging everyone in the fandom as to why the boys couldn't release it. When suddenly, Jack starts screaming into his phone as the boys and I start to hear things break around the house. 

I cowered in fear as another expensive pot plant had just been thrown into the wall from over my shoulder as Jack continues to scream into his phone. Daniel and Jonah have a tight hold of me as we all try to move away as Jack's kinda scary when he's angry. When, all of a sudden, for a split second, the colour drained from Jack's face before it switched to bright red and he just started shouting nonsense, absolute nonsense over the phone. It was the scariest thing I'd ever witnessed in my entire three years of dating Jack as never once has Jack gotten this mad before with anyone let alone his own management before. 

I try to back away into the closed-off lounge room,  where the rest of the boys are when I hear Jack's voice coming closer and closer to where I was hiding away from him. I hear him shout one last thing into his phone before I hear him slam it down as he then has his arms up, in the air as I cowered in fear. 

"...Sometimes I really don't like you!" Jack screams into his phone as he slams it down to the ground as we share eye levels as he brings his arms up - to do I don't know what but, just as an instinct, I flinch and I cower backwards in fear towards Daniel who had now gotten up from the couch 

"Please don't hit me..." I whisper as I cower back, my breathing picking up as I cover my face - it was an instinct thing as when I was younger I had been abused by so many guys that, every time my male friends would raise their hands, I'd think they'd go to hit me 

I then notice Jack's face change again, the red, scary look washed away as he lowered his arms down, noticing his hands were shaking as he looked at me as if he had just been told the worst news ever. He slightly tilted his head at me with a look that I couldn't distinguish properly.