Daniel Seavey

{imagine}

{warnings; other than fluff and some really cool speaking in a different language, literally none}

{description: you and daniel were on a date when the exchange student that you lived with for two years bumps into you and daniel watches on as you two speak Spanish to each other as you catch up, your friend then joining you and daniel.}

{a/n; thought this was a cute idea especially after the number of depressing imagines i do, i hope this gives y'all a break}

- - -

{Angelique's POV}

My boyfriend, Daniel had surprised me with a cute date since I hadn't seen him in around two months which I thought was incredibly sweet of him due to our jobs as a singer and nurse/cafe worker respectively. We decided to go to a cute little cafe for brunch when out of nowhere as I went to order, I had bumped into my exchange sister when I went to Spain two years ago in junior and senior year for exchange. To say I was shocked and completely surprised was an understatement. As was she when she realised who she had bumped into. 

"...Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I didn't..." Adelina, my exchange sister says as she looks up, realising it was me

"...Adelina?" I question as she then takes a step back as she realises, a smile breaking out onto her face as she brings me into a hug as I notice Daniel slowly walking over

"Angelique! I missed you so much!" She squeals out, her Spanish accent coming out strong as I giggle 

"Yo también te extrañé Adelina!" I squeal as her eyes shine bright at the fact I remembered the Spanish she fluently helped me learn ("I missed you too Adelina")

"¡Ha pasado tanto tiempo, Angelique! ¿Cómo ha estado?" Adelina smiles as we move out of the line so other people behind us could order their food ("It's been so long, Angelique! How have you been?")

"¡Ha pasado demasiado tiempo! He sido genial, ¿qué hay de ti?" I smile as Daniel looks at me with so much confusion as I send him a sneaky wink, waiting for the right time to introduce the two ("It's been way too long! I've been great, what about you?")

"¡He sido increíble Angel, no puedo creer que me haya topado contigo!" Adelina jumps in excitement as I giggle, holding her hands as so many emotions come over me ("I've been amazing Angel, I can't believe I just bumped into you!")

"¡Yo tampoco! ¿Cuánto tiempo estás aquí y por qué estás aquí en Los Angeles?" I say with a breathy chuckle as I still couldn't believe this had just happened as Adelina smiles as I'm confused ("Neither can I! How long are you here for and why are you even here in LA?")

"Me mudé aquí hace dos meses! Quería llamarte o enviarte un mensaje de texto, pero.se me pasó por completo por la cabeza al ver tus publicaciones en Instagram pero, me alegro de que esto sucediera, ya que realmente te extrañé y, sólo pensé que estaba listo para un nuevo capítulo de la vida así que, me fui de España y me mudé a Los Angeles!" Adelina said as I was in shock, she lives here now? She pulls me into a hug as I feel like I'm about to cry (" I moved here two months ago! I meant to call or text you but, it completely went over my mind as I saw your posts on Instagram but, I'm glad this happened as I really missed you and, I just thought that I was ready for a new chapter of life so, I left Spain and moved to LA!")