TWENTY-TWO

Okay line up everybody, it's smooching time...WE HIT 24k!!
I will never not be blown away by the numbers my little poorly written fanfic has gotten, it's kinda scary, but more than that it's awesome. Every time I log in I always get so excited by the notifications it's all just so bizarre to me, thank you💕
I wrote this chapter on my phone so excuse the weird formatting if there is any!

Vote, comment, and whatever you do DON'T look over your shoulder!
Jimin is going exploring~ are ya ready to see what hides in the dark my little curious thieves?

Vote, comment, and whatever you do DON'T look over your shoulder! Jimin is going exploring~ are ya ready to see what hides in the dark my little curious thieves?

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

It turned out that this dog was just as insufferable as the rest of its species. The animal so blindly obedient no matter how smart its breed was supposedly made out to be.
I found myself cooing at the dumb thing,
"Who's a good little mutt?"

Heiwang simply ignored my badgering and continued on lapping the meat that I held from between my chopsticks. She had nearly ate the entire bowl on her own, but there were a few pieces she had missed— And if the mutt was going to eat my dinner, she was going to eat all of it.

Much to my disgust, Heiwang licked over her long teeth after she had finished her last bite. Her breath now smelling like a strange mix of something that crawled straight out of hell and Galbi-tang she eagerly sat back onto her hind legs. I watched as she transferred her weight from her front left paw and back to her right front paw as if she was having her own little happy dance. Disgusting.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior,
"Yeah go ahead and gloat, glad to know that my food was delicious."

As I set the tray on the far end of the bed, I nearly had a heart attack when I turned back around to find the beast directly in front of me. My heart thumped rapidly in my chest as she suddenly squirmed even closer to place her large head beneath my injured palm.

I was slowly warming up to her large movements, but another, more prominent part of me was still undeniably unnerved by it all. Guns, knives, and poisons were all things that put me at ease; however, I could not say the same about razor-sharp teeth that could easily encase the majority of my lower arm.

I let out an uneven breath and kept my hand still above the large beast's head,
"You seriously cannot be expecting me to pet you right now, can you?"

Heiwang wined as she scooted closer, her shiny black eyes weirdly dilating as she gazed at me. I sucked in a quick breath— was this...puppy eyes?
Her tail thumped against the floor expectantly and I couldn't help but roll my eyes as my previous nervousness was put at bay once again.
What a dumb creature.