NINETEEN

I truly think this is the fastest I have ever updated...Are you ready for this little nightmare to begin?
If so, make sure to Vote, Comment, and load your guns, this chapter is gonna be a wild ride!

*I just figured out recently that (so far) PRETTY THEFT is over 126 pages long in 12pt font and single spaced lmfao...maybe I should write an actual novel...that was a joke...maybe*

JIMIN'S P

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"It would truly be a shame if I had to kill you, especially after I have already paid so much for you."

The confusion must have been written a little too clearly across my face as Jeon smiled darkly, his black eyes boring into mine while his thumb ran over my bottom lip. He slowly pulled and tugged at the skin there before complete and utter irritation settled over me.
He's insane.

Jerking my face out from beneath his grasp I scowled,
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Jeon?"

He had the nerve to smile before commenting,
"My name is actually Jeongguk, Jeon's my family name"

I shook my head in irritation at how offhanded the comment was and instead focused on the larger problem at hand,
"Whatever! What do you mean you paid for me? Last time I checked, I wasn't something that you can fucking purchase and own you sick bastard—"

Before I could even finish my rant he was on me, and this time he wasn't nearly as gentle. With a singular hand, he wrapped around the entire bottom of my jaw, pushing the sides of my cheeks together and forcing my head up to look at him.

"Watch your mouth when you speak to me," He said softly despite the vice-like grip he had on my face. I winced as his grip tightened even further before he forcefully pushed me away,
"Just because I don't want to kill you yet doesn't mean that I won't."
Jeongguk sighed, running a hand through his perfectly slicked-back hair before continuing,
"And you can be purchased, it's called debt collecting sweetheart. Whether you realize it or not, I already own you."

I rubbed my face slowly, cringing at the feeling as I sat back up in my chair. Okay, so maybe I deserved that one— but the rest of this bullshit? No way in hell.

"You can't 'own me' if I don't have any debts," I said throwing Jeon's own words back at him.

Jeon clicked his tongue in annoyance, his head tutting to the side again before his arms drew back to across his chest. He was still standing a little too close for comfort, but at least I had room to breathe as he propped against the edge of his desk again.

He looked down at me,
"I find it quite irritating that you haven't caught on to your situation yet," he said with an almost bored expression, "aren't you supposed to be gifted or something?"