O N E [M]

⚠️WARNING⚠️This chapter contains

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains...
Mention of prostitution, crossdressing, use and mention of drugs, sexual themes.
This isn't really bad compared to future chapters, but if any of these make you uncomfortable PLEASE do not read! :)
***
🦋JIMIN'S P.O.V.🦋

"Mr. Lee,"

I smirked watching the at least fifty-year-old gulp at the sight of me. Excitement flooding across his aged face as my fishnet covered legs crossed in front of him,

"Y-yes?"
The elder groaned out.

His small eyes squinted like a snake, black pupils traveling downward to the devil's red skirt I wore.
Another gulp.

The leather fabric had been continuously hiking up throughout the entirety of our conversation and by now it was rather obvious the man's attention was somewhere else. Exactly where I wanted it to be.
I suppressed the need to roll my eyes for what could have been the one-hundredth time that night, and instead settled for pouting my lips,

"Aren't you going to offer me one?"
My voice came out annoyingly stupid of course, but that's what seemed to work best with these boring businessmen—pretty and stupid.

My eyes narrowed into slits as my voice dropped,
"That's a bit rude don't you think?"
As the cold words left my lips I took a small glance towards the freshly rolled blunt that was held between his fat fingers.

The man was rather quick to follow my gaze, laughing a bit to try and hide his embarrassment as he offered the non-smoked joint out for me to take,
"Oh, I figured a pretty butterfly like you wouldn't smoke,"
The man said patting my knee like a grandfather would a child.
It made my skin crawl.

Without a single word, I took the drug between my plump lips and leaned forward expectantly on the couch, watching pleased as the elder obediently lit the end for me. Already following my orders like a little bitch.

A chuckle escaped the back of my throat as I took a deep drag from the joint, not particularly paying attention to the pig that had sat moved closer to sit next to me.
I bit the inside of my cheek.
His toxic smell of cheap cigarettes was overwhelming in the worst way possible. With every breath he took, the scent harshly invaded my nose leaving a heavy feeling sitting at the bottom of my lungs.
Truly disgusting.

With a prominent scowl etched on my face, I took another long drag from the blunt and blew the milky white smoke into the man's face. I watched somewhat disgusted as a genuine smile spread across his thin lips, desperately inhaling the smoke to chase a second-hand high.
This time, I actually did roll my eyes at the man.

However, of course, he didn't see the action, already drugged up on pleasure from the rather weak joint.
Pathetic.

A small moment passed before a wrinkly hand was gripping onto my thigh again, squeezing at it lightly,
"How much did you say?"