SEVEN PT.3 [M] /3

I heavily recommend listening to this song for the chapter🖤

❗️⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️❗️
All warnings have been previously listed in part one, and will be heavily used within this specific chapter.
View warnings and parts 7.1&2 before reading this section,
new warnings have been added

Enjoy the extra long chapter~ writing this one was freaking hard. I'm really sorry if there's more mistakes than normal!
Vote🕺🏻Comment🥰

 I'm really sorry if there's more mistakes than normal!Vote🕺🏻Comment🥰

🐼JIMIN'S POV🐼

From across the room,
her hair seemed to glow under the lights like a vibrant, golden halo against her porcelain skin. Her green contacts cutting as sharp as her cat winged eyeliner.
The only flaw I could begin to make out from where I had originally been sitting was the fact that she was approximately the size of my pinky finger—which was small.
I wasn't one to normally point fingers at such personal things, but the girl looked severely underweight, and as I continued to carry the tray of drinks closer to where Jennie stood, more and more details caught my eye.

Ones that had surprisingly gone unnoticed the first time I had looked at her.
Jennie, the pretty girl who owed the mysterious 'Kim YugYeom' a favor—and by looks of it, the type of girl who owed many people favors.

Drained seemed like an appropriate description. The sharp, green eyes that had originally caught my attention were now dull, sunken in.
Whether it was from lack of sleep, malnourishment, or a mix of both, there was no hiding the truth behind it all.

But that wasn't any of my business after all, and it didn't really seem to matter much anyways. When the girl finally locked eyes with me, I wasn't given much of a chance to investigate further,

"Christian?"

As the name slipped off her lips in uncertainty, it was a wonder I managed to hear her over the club's music. It had only been for a second, and she had only said one word, but in that short moment, her voice crackled like radio static.

Her green eyes traveled down my body looking more confused than I would've expected, but I didn't question it and instead offered somewhat of a friendly smile,

"Yeah. You're Jennie, right?"

I already knew the answer obviously, but that wasn't really the point of me asking it.
Now that I was standing in front of her, something about this entire situation suddenly didn't feel right, and whatever that something was, I wasn't for sure yet either.