TWENTY-ONE PT. 1

I swear to god I should kiss each and every single one of you for being so patient with me. It feels like it's been forever but welcome back my little thieves! I hope the long wait has been worth it🖤I decided to split this chapter into two parts since it is a bit long, hope that's okay!

Tell me, are you scared of things that go bump in the night?
Let's see if Jimin is shall we?~
Happy 20k everyone!!
Vote, comment, and whatever you do, stay awake, demons like to lurk in the dark~

Tell me, are you scared of things that go bump in the night? Let's see if Jimin is shall we?~Happy 20k everyone!! Vote, comment, and whatever you do, stay awake, demons like to lurk in the dark~

JIMIN'S P.O.V

The abused office door opened with a loud creak, nearly falling off its hinges causing the small chatter from the hallway to fall silent. Jeon didn't seem to care much about the sudden attention, rather his eyes were focused down towards the broken wood pieces that covered the floor. An irritated expression crossed his face and apparently he had decided to take that irritation out on my poor arm as he continued to pull me from his office by my elbow.

I felt somewhat like a scolded child as I stood beside him, embarrassed and unable to go anywhere thanks to his death grip and the five sets of eyes that were now on us.

My eyes immediately landed on Rm. Now free from his bindings, he looked as pissed off as ever. Even while standing behind the handsome man that had spotted me from the bedroom window earlier this evening, you couldn't have missed his squared-off stance. Chest puffed and eyes narrowed, I sent him a cheeky wink before turning my attention back to Jeongguk who was already on the move again.

Releasing my elbow from his grip, he brushed past me and walked right over to the pair, turning his attention towards the man who had posed as Yugyeom the night of my mission,

"Kim, bring some supplies up to Jimin's room. He seems to have broken his wrist but it may just be a sprain. Tend to it accordingly and check for other injuries before reporting back to me."

I quirked an eyebrow at the exchange, watching in interest as Kim nodded his head to Jeongguk's command. The handsome man's eyes flashed to me for a second as he whispered back a comment that I couldn't quite hear before excusing both himself and Rm. As they turned to walk down the hall I couldn't help but notice the small laugh Kim gave to the other man. Rm scoffing at whatever the other said before the pair disappeared around the corner.

It was a little difficult to wrap my mind around. To be so dangerous, all of them just looked so...normal?

I didn't have much time to explore the thought further as Jeongguk had already moved on to his next victim. Fourteen was looking a little worse for wear, his bloody nose had finally seemed to have dried up, but it had already begun forming the most ungodly bruise under his brown eyes. As Jeon came closer, the young man stood up even straighter. Unlike Kim who had looked at Jeongguk dead in the eyes, Fourteen held his gaze firmly on the ground. There was something weird about their dynamic—He's probably not a part of the main six, maybe a part of the staff perhaps?