TEN

FINALLY DOUBLE DIGITS! 💕
You all excited as me?
No disclaimers for this chappie, it's a little tame babie~ however I do recommend the song I've attached above :) James Bond music gives this book bad bitch energyyyy

Happy 5k and 500 votes my baby thieves, I love you guys
Vote❄️Comment🐻be happy today💕
-very unedited-

Happy 5k and 500 votes my baby thieves, I love you guys Vote❄️Comment🐻be happy today💕-very unedited-

🍣JIMIN'S POV🍣

"Was setting the building on fire your idea of keeping it 'low profile'?"

It might possibly have been the drugs, but I couldn't seem to stop myself as the words flew from my lips,
"It wasn't a real fire."

Mr. Wang looked like he might explode from behind his desk as his personal secretary quickly shut the door to his office.
With an annoyed face, he pressed his fingertips to his temples,
"Christian, I gave you very specific orders—"

"And I got you what you wanted,"
More than that even, although I didn't share that aloud.
My head pounded as I finished barking out the words in a snap, catching Mr. Wang off guard.
My usual cool demeanor now completely gone and instead, replaced by the effects of the drugs.

My muscles and joints ached as if I had ran a marathon, my trembling hands concealed by the pockets of my pants.
More words flew from Mr. Wang in a rushed, anxious voice but it all sounded foreign to me.

My eyes blurred in and out of focus as I swayed on my feet, my knees going weak from strain.
The urge to puke suddenly washed over me as the room spun.
Dozens of black dots were swarming my vision like a cloud of gnats and it wasn't until I heard Wang's chair scrape loudly against the floor I was able to break out of the fit,

"You— Christian, are you alright?"
Mr. Wang stopped himself as I stumbled forwards, catching myself on the back of one of his office chairs.

"F-fine,"
Sweat rolled down my face as I panted out of breath, struggling to stand upright again.
Mr. Wang sped around his desk to come closer towards me, reaching out a hand,
"Are you hurt?"

I didn't answer.

Swallowing down the bile that had managed to creep up from the back of my throat, I ignored how bad the acid stung and threw down the duffle bag in front of his feet.
The heavy fabric slapped across his floor with a thud, some of the packets of powder spilling out along the ground as a result.

Wang's mouth fluttered like a fish,
"Christian. I- I only asked for a sample and yet you-,"

I cut him off quickly,
"The entire order is in that duffle bag, I'll be expecting money to be transferred in less than an hour,"
My vision blurred again as I rose to my full height again. Not another word able to escape from my lips as I left his office.

The secretary jumped as I came up from behind her. Her eyes looking desperate as if I was about to hurt her, instead,
I grabbed the trash can beside her desk.
"I'll be taking this,"

I don't remember what she said to me, or the cab ride home for that matter, but imagery and smell of the 'accident' I had in Mr. Wang's elevator will probably be forever ingrained in my memory.

I had puked blood, and there was lots of it.

🖤*🖤*🖤

The thought of dying crossed my mind as I sat numbly on my couch.
I would've gone to my bed if my feet had allowed it. Every step felt like getting stabbed by hundreds of pins and needles as my limbs quickly fell limp.
I had fought my symptoms for too long, and now they were attacking twice as hard.

After my phone had dinged with a notification from my bank, I lost track of time. It could have been minutes since I collapsed onto my soft couch cushions, it could have been hours. I didn't really care anymore.
My dazed eyes flickered over to where my tv was, I couldn't  remember when I had managed to turn it on. Maybe my ass had hit the remote, or maybe I had left it on?
My throat burned as I sighed,
That's going to increase the cost of my fucking electricity bill. But for this one time, I decided to just ignore it, it wasn't like I could move to turn it off anyways.

Instead, I allowed another sigh to leave my lips, my heavy eyes slowly drifting to a close.
So tired.
My chest rose and fell with a weird tremor periodically, and time seemed to float by as I slept on the couch. However, it didn't exactly feel like sleep to me.
Perhaps this is what people called a lucid dream...Fucking drugs.

There was a soft chuckle that met my ears as I continued to sleep, the sound so deep and rich that it made the hairs on my arms rise. My body shook again limply as another spasm overtook me, my throat feeling tight as I struggled to breathe.
Once it was over, though, the searing touch of a cool palm pressed gently against my forehead as a reward. Tenderly brushing the hair out of my eyes as that same timbre called out to me again in my dreams,

"Rest well, my love."

🖤*🖤*🖤*🖤*🖤
Home invasion station🤩

Sorry for such a short chapter, but as you can probably guess

Sorry for such a short chapter, but as you can probably guess..the next one is going to be quite the doozy.

More soon as always my little thieves💕

Unedited