SEVEN PT.1 [M] /3

❗️⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️❗️
Within this several part chapter, there will be cross-dressing, ¿nipple play?, stripping, syringe injections, homophobic slurs, lap dancing, active use of date rape drugs, and mention of prostitution.
If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable please do not read!
Happy 2K my little thieves💖

 If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable please do not read!Happy 2K my little thieves💖

🥀JIMIN'S POV🥀

CLIENT 132: WANG:
'Your ID card will let you into most of the electronically assessable rooms. Request to speak to Yugyeom at the bar, he'll get you started.
Remain low profile'
Message Received 11:13 PM

I scoffed reading through the last-minute message Mr. Wang had decided to send me.
It's almost as if he thinks I'm going to fail or something.
Another scoff.
And as if I could be anything but low profile, it wasn't like I was going to parade around in my underwear or something...
No, I was going to be parading around naked, I was going to a strip club for God's sake.

Chuckling to myself, I slipped my burner phone back into the duffel bag I was carrying with me and zipped it up for the night.
According to my rather annoyed cab driver, we were close to the club. My makeup and hair were already done but I definitely needed to change clothes before I was ready to seduce anyone.

Leaning back in the worn-out seat, I thought over the text message. I joked about it, but in all honesty, I was really thankful for it.
Even having something as simple as a name in a place like this went a long way. Some sort of connection to somebody.

I sighed reviewing my game plan:
Get into the club without a scene, get changed, find Yugyeom, get into the trade room, swipe the shit without getting caught, leave before getting killed...easy enough right?

It wasn't much longer until the cab came to an abrupt stop. If it hadn't been for the seatbelt I was wearing, I probably would've found myself with a smashed forehead in front of me—lovely. The driver turned around in his seat, huffing, and puffing while he did so might I add, as he unlocked the car doors,

"You're here, now get out,"

Holding up my hands in mock surrender, I wasn't very surprised to find that my door had already been opened.
A man dressed in a black tailored suit waited for me to get out of the vehicle,

"Sir?"

The man had offered a hand to help me out of the car, but I ignored it and scurried out from the brash taxi myself.
It was raining much to my displeasure, and as I slammed the car door shut, both the valet and I watched astounded as the cab driver floored it.
His naked tires screeching against the pavement as he raced away from the club almost as if he was scared of it.
Maybe I should've been a little more scared too.