CH 12: Overheated

I walked back up the stairs and went into my room to see Johnny had his jacket and shirt taken off.

I saw Johnny with his toned chest and felt like my whole back just covered in goosebumps.

"So whatcha staring for babe?"

I bit my lip and I eagerly jumped on my bed, making out with Johnny.

I felt his hand slowly rub my waist and then we flipped to where he was on top of me kissing my jawline then putting his hand on my left breast.

"You're so hot babe~" Johnny whispered into my ear.

"You too Johnny~" I moaned back.

I took off my shirt and even though I think we were doing the dirty at this moment, I feel like I should probably wait a little more while until I finally lose it.

Johnny started to unbuckle his belt from his jeans and pulled a condom out of his back pocket.

"Are ya ready for this babe?" He asked.

I was hesitant to reply back to him.

"I..."

"I don't think I'm ready yet babe." I responded sheepishly while sitting up.

"We just started dating, you know?"

Johnny looking dissatisfied, sighed then buckled back his jeans and put his shirt on along with his jacket.

"I'm sorry if I ruined the mood." I looked away.

"Don't worry about it, I think I'm going a little bit too fast aren't I?" Johnny replied.

"Well... just a little bit but hey, it's not a totally bad thing babe we just need to tone it down a few notches." I smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I get it.. I should probably get going anyways.. I feel like hanging out with the boys a bit."

"I see, well... see ya later Johnny." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye Billie." He smiled and kissed me back.

I saw him climb out my window then walking out of my lawn and riding his bike back to the auto shop I assume.

I felt a little weirded out just saying no but it's right isn't it? I mean I didn't want to do it then I don't want to do it.

Feeling miserable, I walked down and plopped myself on the couch and just turned the TV off.

Goddamnit. Why the hell did I just say to calm it down. Like I know I was a bit dirty when we were making out but my lord I feel bad now. I thought to myself

Some time went by and I heard the maid knocking on the door and inserting herself in.

"Evening Miss Billie."

"Evening" I said miserably.

"I heard you were grounded so I was told to treat you as if you were grounded by your aunt's request." She said as she was grabbing her cleaning supplies from the closet.

"Okay then."

I just feel like I should sleep this off or something. It's just better if I get a nap in and just clear my mind. I just hope Johnny isn't upset at himself or me.

I heard the maid spray the island and clean it and later putting the dishes away. While ignoring the sounds she made I slowly fell asleep on the couch.

Few Hours Passed By

"Billie WAKE UP."

I jolted up from hearing my Aunt's voice

I noticed that it was still a bit light outside, I looked at the clock quickly behind me and saw that it was 6:20.