CH 6: The Makeover

I'm not the type to wear makeup and no I don't use it because I think I'm quirky or better than every other girl. It's because I made the promise to my father that I wouldn't wear it until I'm older ,but I think I'm old enough to wear it a little bit I think. Maybe like a shimmery lip gloss and some blush. I also think I'm pretty enough as it is. I mean I'm not called ugly by Mandy or anything. Hopefully I don't have to wear makeup.

"So tell me how the date goes with you and Johnny." Pinky said as we were walking to the salon.

"Also we need to fix your eyebrows, and a little bit of waxing on your legs."

"That's it, I'm leaving." I started walking the other way.

"Come on Billie, you want to show Mandy and Johnny who is the prettiest girl besides me right?"

I was reluctant to go back.

"Ugh fine."

"Great! Soon, you'll be gorgeous!!"

We arrived at the Salon and as soon as we did Pinky started demanding that they should fix my hair and have a mani pedi  while throwing a couple hundred bucks at the woman working there. While she was demanding everyone in the salon to pay attention to me I was just humming Glamorous from Fergie and dancing a little bit since it was playing on the speakers in the Salon. What can I say? Fergie is amazing and she is the hottest artist out.

"Billie stop dancing, we got a makeover to do." Pinky shook me.

"Ah yes." The woman were staring at the money.

"Come on up uhhh Billie."

I got up on the chair so they could do my hair first.

"What would you like dear?"

Pinky butted in.

"Make her hair look healthier and dye it back to her hair color."

"You got it."

She started brushing my hair and sadly i'm a tender headed girl so sometimes I would flinch when she was brushing out the knots in my hair. I'm not too strict about brushing my hair so it can get a rats nest sometimes. Soon the woman brought out the brown hair dye.

"Relax dear, i'm trying my hardest to go easy on your head."

"Sorry, I'm just not a huge fan of taking great care of my hair."

"It's fine, also I've always meant to ask you, why are you named Billie?"

"Well, from what I've heard, my parents met in a club while Billie Jean was playing and I guess they just went with naming me Billie."

"Wow, it's a unique name, you don't hear many girls being named Billie."

"Yeah, when I was younger I always wanted to be named something else because it was so boyish."

"Yeah, But I assume you like it now right?"

"In a way."

She put the dye in my hair.

"Alrighty dear, lets do your nails now."

She took me to another chair where she would do my nails and my feet.

"Oh wow, your hands and feet are pretty, other than that big old fat lady who comes here sometimes."

"You mean Edna?"

We all laughed out loud including Pinky.

"No comment." She wiped a tear from her eye.

"So anyway, what color dear?"