CH 11: Prank Call

*Tiny Lemon Warning*

I woke up with the beaming sun shining through my huge window and hitting my face.

I got up and yawned and took a bit to regain my strength.

"Jeez, what a sleep. I mine as well take a shower now."

I slowly walked to my bathroom and grabbed a towel before I went in.

I got inside the shower and enjoyed the feeling of coming back to my high pressured shower.

I quickly washed my hair and went to get dressed while getting ready for the day

"Well, I'm grounded... so I guess I can't necessarily go anywhere." I looked around and saw a note on my drawer.

I went up to it and started reading.

Dear Billie,
I've been asked to help Mrs. Harrington with her paperwork. I'll be back around 10.

Well, isn't this a sign..

I went downstairs and looked around for something to eat and eventually found some pop tarts and sat down.

While I was eating I grabbed a magazine and started reading whatever topic interested me.

'Well since I have the house to myself, I guess I should ask someone to come over, it's not like she'll know anyways..' I thought to myself as I took a bite from my pop tart.

I smiled to myself, feeling a bit mischievous..

"I guess it won't hurt to bring someone over.."

I grinned and got up and started dialing Pinky's phone number.

"Hey, it's Pinky!"

"So, I know I'm grounded but do you want to come over?"

"I don't know I-"

"Candy won't be back until 10 tonight."

"I'll be there."

"See ya"

I was grinning and I sat down on the couch and turned on TV, waiting for Pinky to knock on my door.

I was glued to the TV and eventually I heard a knock on the door.

I smiled and skipped the way to the door.

I opened the door and saw Pinky

"Hey Pinky, come in."

"Billie, a lot went down since you've been gone!"

I gave a puzzled look to her.

"How?" I only been gone for half a day-"

"Just let me in."

She barged in and sat down on my couch and I sat down with her.

"...Hit me.." I said silently while looking at her, preparing for what tea she is about to spill to me.

"Mandy have said that you were trying to date her."

What the hell?

"Yeah I know." Pinky rolled her eyes as she could read my mind.

"She even got the bullies to hate you by saying that they are just Jock rejects."

"Oh my.." I facepalmed myself

"Anything else?"

"They were even trying to get us to hate you but I saw Derby and some of the guys shut her out the first thing she even mentioned you 'said something horrible about them'."