CH 5: The Confession

"Billie, what was that all about?" I heard Jimmy to the left of me and turned to see himself, with Zoe and Pete.

"To make a story short, Johnny gave me a teddy bear and chocolates and Mandy exposed me to Lola because of the note Johnny wrote on the back that was meant for her."

"You and Johnny? Johnny Vincent?" Pete said with a puzzled look on his face.

"I just think he is cute, no big deal and he gave that stuff to me when Lola dumped him off at Carnival." I said while putting my hand to my face to hide my blush. "Okay so maybe I don't think he's just a little cute." I grinned

"So what are you going to do?" Zoe asked.

"I don't know, I'm asking Pinky on what I should do."

"Well there she is." Jimmy said pointing behind me.

"Pinky! This is super urgent!"

"I know!" She said while she walked towards me.

"Look, I could fight her or ignore her."

I thought for a second.

"There is a good chance that Johnny knows about my supposed feelings for him....Great."

This was just too much for me, I was supposed to have a good Summer..So far it just wasn't working out. I think I really just need to ignore her and just hope this will all blow over within a short amount of time. I should probably just do something to keep me distracted from all of this drama...I think I finally made my decision.

"I think I should just ignore this, If this situation gets any more major I will deal with it myself with a possibility with the help of some of you guys."

"Yes, I agree." Pete said as he was nodding.

"Yeah, alrighty Billie." Jimmy said with an unsure look on him

"Whatever you wanna do." Zoe said as she shrugged.

"I'm going back shopping.." Pinky said with an unamused look.

I giggled and thought about skating around bull worth and maybe go around this town in my roller skates.

"I think i'm just going to skate around, Bye guys!" I ran to my dorm smiling.

I feel myself suddenly be in a better mood.

I ran to my room and looked for my skates and was about to put them on.

"Billie..." Mandy said while she crossed her arms.

"Mandy..." I gave her an annoyed look.

"Why did you do it?" I stood up from my bed and looked at her.

"Because, Johnny is mine...We could do this my little friend, you could keep your nose on your face or face my consequences."

"Well, you can't control who Johnny loves." I responded back

"Hah, with my irresistible looks, anything is possible."

"Whatever your plan is stupid, like do you ever think any of your plans through?! You're already dumb enough as it is!"

"I am smart!" She shouted at me.

"That's why you had to buy test answers?" I smirked evilly.

She had a look of horror and disgust on her face.

"UGH."

She calmed herself down.

"My plan will work while you'll stick to being a stuck up, stupid bitch of a virgin still hanging out with those inbreeds and brags about having a bank account, Now if you'll excuse me I need to go somewhere. Ciao!"