CH 13: Vulnerability

I just wanted him at this point, I don't care about anything else. I wonder where he could've gone.

I wish I knew what time it was now so I could keep track of the amount of time he has been out.

In a few moments I heard someone coming up the stairs and I sprung up excitedly to look at the doorway  but became a bit unsurprised when I saw Peanut.

"Oh, hey Peanut." I said while relaxing back to the position that I was in.

"Heya Bill." He said as he walked closer.

"I was told by Johnny to be at your side and give you anything you had wanted while he was out."

"Well, where is he?" I said while looking at him.

"I dunno, he never said, he just gave me those orders and then left." He said as he shrugged.

"Well, I don't think I need anything right now at this moment." I thought for a second.

"Maybe, some new clothes." I chuckled a bit.

He had a puzzled look.

"Speaking of which how did ya get so soaked?"

"He thought that I had alcohol poisoning for some reason and put me in a cold shower, but then again it was a huge thermos."

In that second I realized that I didn't know where the thermos was.

"Oh no.. did I lose it??" I started frantically looking around the room.

Peanut shrugged.

"I saw Johnny with it."

"Oh..Oh?"

"Yeah, but anyway I don't wanna waste your precious time anymore so I'll just-" he said as he was getting up but I interrupted him

"No.. please stay it's a bit creepy up here."

"Well, anything that you request."

"Thank you, Peanut." I smiled

I wasn't really scared of the atmosphere of the tenements, I kinda wanted to talk to him more regarding Johnny and his company is pleasing.

"Soo Peanut." I said as I put my hands together

"Is there anything I need to know more about Johnny."

"Well, he doesn't like to admit it but he's sensitive and insecure sometimes."

"Uhh, sometimes he smokes and picks his nose uhh."

I slightly chuckled.

"Oh, he is head over heels for you I know that for sure."

"Oh?" I said while looking up at him.

"Yeah like, for the past of weeks he's been very vocal for his liking of ya, even when he was with Lola because you know, she's a broad who takes advantage of him and Johnny was kinda gettin tired of her shenanigans with that Gordo kid."

"The night he went to the carnival he said that was the last time he will give her a chance, she ditches him that was his final straw, if she came then yeah ya get the picture."

"Oh.." I said while looking down.

My intrusive thoughts started coming in, he's not just using me for my body is he? Was I just his rebound from Lola? Is this guy of my dreams just using me for his own gain? Oh I sure hope not.

"Either way though I think he would've just gotten with you eventually." He said as he stretched and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.