.:16:.

(a little time skip cause i'm not too sure what else to do lol and this is sorta a filler too so :/)

tyler has been staying with joshua for a while now. he only goes home to do certain things now and he's just been super clingy lately. in all honesty, josh loved it. he couldn't get enough of it.

tyler was now basically living with josh to put it short and if it wasn't obvious enough.

josh had just gotten home and was looking for tyler now. he was probably just asleep in the bedroom or something. he seems to do that a lot but josh didn't mind.

josh put his things down and went up to his (and tylers) room. he walked in and was smiling until he didn't see tyler sleeping. he furrowed his eyebrows until he heard giggling. he heard it coming from the closet and went over to it. he quickly opened it and saw tyler.

the little gasped and looked up at joshua with big eyes before he started giggling again. "joshie!" he said happily and held his hands out, wanting to be held. josh rolled his eyes playfully and picked up the brunette. he looked at him and smiled widely at him. "hello, you! how've you been, little one? you been good?" he asked the little and watched as he nodded his head.

joshua knew about him being a little. tyler had told him not too long ago. it was a coping mechanism for some things so josh didn't find it weird at all. as long as the brunette was happy, he didn't care.

today though, josh was inviting their friends over and he just wanted to hang out. he missed hanging out with his friends and tyler. it was always so much fun and it was just great.

"i be supa good, joshie!" the little says happily and wrapped his arms around joshuas neck so he wouldn't fall. "that's good, ty. i think you deserve a little treat, yeah?" he said to him and watched the brunettes eyes widen in excitement after hearing the older mention a treat. "oh yes please!" he said and josh chuckled. "alright, alright, calm down, love." he says softly and ruffled his hair before kissing his cheek.

no, they weren't dating unfortunately... not yet anyway. josh just like showing the little some affection every now and then and tyler seemed to like it so he kept doing it.

josh walked down to the kitchen with the brunette in his arms and looked through the cabinets to see if there was anything tyler might like. he eventually found something though. it was oreos. the little loved those things.

he gave the smaller two of them and watched as he held them in his hand. he wanted milk with the. he thought it was really good. once tyler had gotten himself some milk, he asked josh to sit him down and rushed off to the living room, not without spilling some of the milk first though.

josh sighed and shook his head. "bunny, you need to be more careful with your drinks, okay?" he tells him and the brunette nodded in response, not really paying attention though.

josh rolled his eyes and cleaned up the mess the boy had made and eventually sat down with him. he was watching a cartoon on the tv when josh sat down. once tyler realized that josh was comfortable on the couch, he carefully crawled into his lap and continued to eat his oreos and drink his milk until he was done. he wiped his hands on his clothes and then buried his face in josh's neck. that was like a hiding spot for him and he loved it.

josh smiled at the feeling and wrapped an arm around the boy and placed his hand gently on his thigh. he heard tyler let out a small sound and hummed. "what's wrong, bun?" he asked and tyler just whined in response. "doll, you have to use your words.. i don't understand." he tells him and watched as tyler pulled away from his neck and looked up at him. he was just being whiny for no reason. he did that sometimes and joshua never understood why.

"aww, look at you. such a pretty little bunny." he teased and watched the brunettes cheeks turn a pink. josh loved that. "is the bunny getting all blushy?" he messed with him more and gently started kissing over the boys face. the little immediately started giggling and gripped at the front of joshuas shirt. "j-joshie!" he squealed and hid his face again in josh's neck, only giving the older access to his neck now.

tyler adored this.. he was so glad joshua took him in and he was so happy now... he could really get used to this.

-

(aaaaa sorry for not updating as much !! things aren't too great atm and i'm pushing myself to write this :/ i'll most likely write the next chapter with them and their friends so dw ! i'm hoping it'll be really cute too. but thank you for reading !! i'm glad you guys have stuck with me this whole time :( i'll see you guys again soon !!)